• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling DLC, Gracie, Gulliver, Non-Orderables, Mush furniture + more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry that's not quite enough to cover all of those things :( Each Gracie item is worth 100k+ and the royal crown is worth 1.2 mil IGB, and you would just be getting the capricorn ornament for free. Does 1,610,000 sound okay?

That's perfectly fine! I did the math wrong. I am available to trade at 4:00pm CDT (GMT -5:00)

I only have the silver net, but do you want that instead of a gold one? If so, can I deliver right away? It's okay if not!

Last edited:
Can I get the gold ax and gold shovel for 3 mil IGB?

Last edited:
Tapestry: 2 TBT
Leo sculpture: 4 pink roses
Aluminum briefcase 200k igb
Rainbow screen 4 TBT
Rolling suitcase 200k igb
Sailboat model 200k igb

Still available ?? Interested ??

Last edited:
Ok, so 1.5 mil then?

Nevermind! I can deliver in a few minutes if that's okay! :) Both the axe, and the shovel!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tapestry: 2 TBT
Leo sculpture: 4 pink roses
Aluminum briefcase 200k igb
Rainbow screen 4 TBT
Rolling suitcase 200k igb
Sailboat model 200k igb

Still available ?? Interested ??

Can I deliver in a few minutes? :) And can I get more IGB for the aluminum briefcase? If not let me know!

Last edited:
Nevermind! I can deliver in a few minutes if that's okay! :) Both the axe, and the shovel!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I deliver in a few minutes? :) And can I get more IGB for the aluminum briefcase? If not let me know!

How about 300k for the briefcase??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh okay, great! My gates will be open in a minute or so with the 3 mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back