• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling DLC, Gracie, Gulliver, Non-Orderables, Mush furniture + more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry that's not quite enough to cover all of those things :( Each Gracie item is worth 100k+ and the royal crown is worth 1.2 mil IGB, and you would just be getting the capricorn ornament for free. Does 1,610,000 sound okay?

That's perfectly fine! I did the math wrong. I am available to trade at 4:00pm CDT (GMT -5:00)

I only have the silver net, but do you want that instead of a gold one? If so, can I deliver right away? It's okay if not!

Last edited:
Can I get the gold ax and gold shovel for 3 mil IGB?

Last edited:
Tapestry: 2 TBT
Leo sculpture: 4 pink roses
Aluminum briefcase 200k igb
Rainbow screen 4 TBT
Rolling suitcase 200k igb
Sailboat model 200k igb

Still available ?? Interested ??

Last edited:
Ok, so 1.5 mil then?

Nevermind! I can deliver in a few minutes if that's okay! :) Both the axe, and the shovel!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tapestry: 2 TBT
Leo sculpture: 4 pink roses
Aluminum briefcase 200k igb
Rainbow screen 4 TBT
Rolling suitcase 200k igb
Sailboat model 200k igb

Still available ?? Interested ??

Can I deliver in a few minutes? :) And can I get more IGB for the aluminum briefcase? If not let me know!

Last edited:
Nevermind! I can deliver in a few minutes if that's okay! :) Both the axe, and the shovel!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I deliver in a few minutes? :) And can I get more IGB for the aluminum briefcase? If not let me know!

How about 300k for the briefcase??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh okay, great! My gates will be open in a minute or so with the 3 mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back