• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling DLC, Gracie, Gulliver, Non-Orderables, Mush furniture + more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, what happened ?? Will there be a trade deal ?? Hadn't heard back so I'm a little confused !!

Hi! Sorry about the confusion! I will hopefully be able to get everything together by the end of today! I have to order some stuff, sorry for the wait!

Hello! May I purchase your chocolate cake, cider, perfect apples and cherries x1 for 400k? If you have another edibles such as ice creams or more ciders /cakes let me know! I'd like to buy as much as possible :)

Hello! May I purchase your chocolate cake, cider, perfect apples and cherries x1 for 400k? If you have another edibles such as ice creams or more ciders /cakes let me know! I'd like to buy as much as possible :)

Sorry, but thats not really enough bells to cover all of those things! The chocolate cake is worth a lot of IGB, and perfect fruit is worth around 20,000 IGB per fruit when you sell it :( I could give you the cider and a basket of perfect fruit for 250k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like the golden net please!

Sorry :( I don't have a golden net

I'll take the cider if that's alright, I don't mind paying 200k for it

Sorry, but thats not really enough bells to cover all of those things! The chocolate cake is worth a lot of IGB, and perfect fruit is worth around 20,000 IGB per fruit when you sell it :( I could give you the cider and a basket of perfect fruit for 250k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry :( I don't have a golden net

Oh. Your list still says you have it...

If they're available...
- A Yellow Glow Wand for 1 (or 2 if you want) rococo chair(s) from your wishlist
- A Super Mushroom [4 tbt]
- A Silver Net for a leaf bed and a cherry-blossom clock from your wishlist
- A Pufferfish TV [3 tbt]

If you aren't willing to trade, I can pay TBT. I don't have a lot of IGB though.
If you want, I also have a ranch wardrobe, a juicy-apple TV, and a clay furnace you can have.

Oh. Your list still says you have it...

It says silver net, I promise! You aren't the first person to make this mistake :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

If available, may i have your gold shovel and gold net? 16 tbt

I don't have a gold net, and I sold out of my gold shovel! Sorry! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

If they're available...
- A Yellow Glow Wand for 1 (or 2 if you want) rococo chair(s) from your wishlist
- A Super Mushroom [4 tbt]
- A Silver Net for a leaf bed and a cherry-blossom clock from your wishlist
- A Pufferfish TV [3 tbt]

If you aren't willing to trade, I can pay TBT. I don't have a lot of IGB though.
If you want, I also have a ranch wardrobe, a juicy-apple TV, and a clay furnace you can have.

Sure! Could I get the juicy apple tv, clay furnace, cherry-blossom clock, the leaf bed, a rococo chair, and 7 tbt for the things you wanted? I am definitely willing to negotiate! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take the cider if that's alright, I don't mind paying 200k for it

Sure! I'll be able to deliver tomorrow! :)

Rainbow screen, golden fishing rod, golden axe, golden shovel. Ummmmm, 5 million IGB?

Rainbow screen, golden fishing rod, golden axe, golden shovel. Ummmmm, 5 million IGB?

Sorry, just sold out of the golden axe and shovel, but I still have the golden fishing rod! :) How about 1,630,000 IGB for the rainbow screen and the golden fishing rod?

Please can I get the leo item!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

and the sushi platter!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually sorry could I take all the zodiac items!!! (and sushi platter) tysm
i'll give you 50k for the platter and then name your price for the zodiac stuff!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back