Selling DIYS sales ( Clearing storage on first of December )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi again!
Do you still have a Nova Light, Tabletop Festive Tree, and Big Festive Tree DIY? :)

Hello!

May I please buy:

Aquarius Urn
Capricorn Ornament
Sagittarius Bow/Arrow
Virgo Harp
Pisces Lamp

25 TBT

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello! Could I get these DIYs for 10 TBT?
  • Scorpio Lamp
  • Star Clock

Last edited:
Hi, could I buy a leaf stool DIY, please?

I'll be available in around 4 hours if that suits you?

Hi guys, back online and available let me know with a DM when you are back and ill come by to drop the DIYs :D
Post automatically merged:

Hi, could I buy a leaf stool DIY, please?

I'll be available in around 4 hours if that suits you?

sorry, i did not hsve time to upload the DIY list but sadly leaf stool DIY is gone already, sorry for that!

Hello!! I would like to buy:

-Mush umbrella
-Mush table
-Mush low stool
-Mush partition
-Mush wall
-Forest wall
-Forest flooring
-Maple-leaf umbrella
-Maple-leaf pochette
-Autumn wall

at 5tbt each, so 50 tbt total?

Hello!! I would like to buy:

-Mush umbrella
-Mush table
-Mush low stool
-Mush partition
-Mush wall
-Forest wall
-Forest flooring
-Maple-leaf umbrella
-Maple-leaf pochette
-Autumn wall

at 5tbt each, so 50 tbt total?

Getting your DIYs ready for shipment, Feel free to send me DM with dodo code in a couple of minute :D

Hi Sara. I haven't been able to play New Horizon all that much due to my crazy work hours. Do you still have the maple pochette, maple leaf umbrella, colored-leaf floor, and autumn wall?

If so I'd like to trade 40 tbt for those. Thanks again for the big help earlier this month with the 1st autumn diys. That was a big help!

Hi Sara. I haven't been able to play New Horizon all that much due to my crazy work hours. Do you still have the maple pochette, maple leaf umbrella, colored-leaf floor, and autumn wall?

If so I'd like to trade 40 tbt for those. Thanks again for the big help earlier this month with the 1st autumn diys. That was a big help!

So sorry to hear that ! hope you are not to tired and are balancing your private and working life 💛 ! Your are super duper lucky i got them, ill go get them now, feel free to DM me a Dodo code in a few and ill pop in asap :)

So sorry to hear that ! hope you are not to tired and are balancing your private and working life 💛 ! Your are super duper lucky i got them, ill go get them now, feel free to DM me a Dodo code in a few and ill pop in asap :)
Thank you, I sent the code. I forgot to mention it on the dm, but please take as much time as you need. There is no rush. And it'll settle down between now and a little before xmas lol. And then it'll get bumpy until New Years and then I crash lol.

-Illuminated present
-Illuminated snowflake
-Illuminated tree
-Ice wand
-Snowperson head
-Tabletop festive tree
-Three tiered-snowperson
-Festive top set
-Holiday candle
-Snowflake wreath
-Big festive tree
-Jingle wall
-Ski-slope flooring
- Ski-slope wall
-Snowflake wall
-Snowflake pochete

Can I buy these winter ones? :) If I added up correctly, I think it's 80 tbt? Lmk. thank you!

hi there! can i get these for 30 tbt, if you still have them? i missed all the maple leaf stuff :-(

- Maple leave umbrella
- Acorn Pochette
-Pile of leaves
-Tree bounty big tree
-Red-leaf pile
-Autumn wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back