• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling DIY recipes! new flower & seasonal DIYs added!!!

satine

is it better to speak or to die?
Bells
Wallopoid
Matryoshka Doll
Red Tulip
Feedback
100% (133) +
hi! I have completed my DIY recipe catalog. I have a ton of extras I keep acquiring. No special ones at the moment. I'd love to get rid of them asap. if any of them interest you please post to this thread! I can either deliver or open my island for pickup. available sporadically for the rest of the week, but all day today.

regular DIYs (1 tbt each)
- pear dress
- bamboo flooring
- ironwood cupboard
- orange wall
- palm tree lamp
- log wall-mounted clock
- crest doorplate
- tea table
- honeycomb flooring
- simple DIY workbench
- wooden end table
- birdhouse
- leaf umbrella
- money flooring

special DIYs (5 tbt each)
- pansy crown
- windflower crown
- pretty tulip wreath
- mush table
- shell lamp

Last edited:
Hi! Can I get the ironwood dresser, angled signpost, stacked magazines, pitfall seed, and deer scare DIYS?

Hi! Can I get the ironwood dresser, angled signpost, stacked magazines, pitfall seed, and deer scare DIYS?

you totally can!! :) however I just wanted to make sure you meant the ironwood cupboard and not the dresser? the cupboard diy is the one I have!

you totally can!! :) however I just wanted to make sure you meant the ironwood cupboard and not the dresser? the cupboard diy is the one I have!
Oh! I read that wrong completely. I don’t need that DIY. Thanks for checking.

Hello! I'd like to buy:
Crest Doorplate
Tea Table
Pretty Tulip Wreath
Shell Lamp
Total: 12tbt?
Thanks!

Hello! I'd like to buy:
Crest Doorplate
Tea Table
Pretty Tulip Wreath
Shell Lamp
Total: 12tbt?
Thanks!

gahh so sorry for the sudden delay!!! things got unexpectedly super crazy so I fell a bit behind.

anyway, let me know if you still need these items!!!! I can drop them off or open my gates anytime today!!!

gahh so sorry for the sudden delay!!! things got unexpectedly super crazy so I fell a bit behind.

anyway, let me know if you still need these items!!!! I can drop them off or open my gates anytime today!!!
Sorry I didn't see your message, I was busy today. My apologies! If you'd like to do this tomorrow I may be available but if the timing doesn't work out don't worry about it. Edit: I might be busy for a little while but I should be here the rest of the day so lmk if you're available!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in the crest doorplate and money flooring for 2 TBT, if you still have them. Otherwise no worries. :)

Last edited:
Back