• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling DIY recipes! new flower & seasonal DIYs added!!!

satine

is it better to speak or to die?
Bells
Wallopoid
Matryoshka Doll
Red Tulip
Feedback
100% (133) +
hi! I have completed my DIY recipe catalog. I have a ton of extras I keep acquiring. No special ones at the moment. I'd love to get rid of them asap. if any of them interest you please post to this thread! I can either deliver or open my island for pickup. available sporadically for the rest of the week, but all day today.

regular DIYs (1 tbt each)
- pear dress
- bamboo flooring
- ironwood cupboard
- orange wall
- palm tree lamp
- log wall-mounted clock
- crest doorplate
- tea table
- honeycomb flooring
- simple DIY workbench
- wooden end table
- birdhouse
- leaf umbrella
- money flooring

special DIYs (5 tbt each)
- pansy crown
- windflower crown
- pretty tulip wreath
- mush table
- shell lamp

Last edited:
Hi! Can I get the ironwood dresser, angled signpost, stacked magazines, pitfall seed, and deer scare DIYS?

Hi! Can I get the ironwood dresser, angled signpost, stacked magazines, pitfall seed, and deer scare DIYS?

you totally can!! :) however I just wanted to make sure you meant the ironwood cupboard and not the dresser? the cupboard diy is the one I have!

you totally can!! :) however I just wanted to make sure you meant the ironwood cupboard and not the dresser? the cupboard diy is the one I have!
Oh! I read that wrong completely. I don’t need that DIY. Thanks for checking.

Hello! I'd like to buy:
Crest Doorplate
Tea Table
Pretty Tulip Wreath
Shell Lamp
Total: 12tbt?
Thanks!

Hello! I'd like to buy:
Crest Doorplate
Tea Table
Pretty Tulip Wreath
Shell Lamp
Total: 12tbt?
Thanks!

gahh so sorry for the sudden delay!!! things got unexpectedly super crazy so I fell a bit behind.

anyway, let me know if you still need these items!!!! I can drop them off or open my gates anytime today!!!

gahh so sorry for the sudden delay!!! things got unexpectedly super crazy so I fell a bit behind.

anyway, let me know if you still need these items!!!! I can drop them off or open my gates anytime today!!!
Sorry I didn't see your message, I was busy today. My apologies! If you'd like to do this tomorrow I may be available but if the timing doesn't work out don't worry about it. Edit: I might be busy for a little while but I should be here the rest of the day so lmk if you're available!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in the crest doorplate and money flooring for 2 TBT, if you still have them. Otherwise no worries. :)

Last edited:
Back