• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ✫ ꒰ digimon's acnl villager shop ꒱ ✫ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

f58Np2M.png

bump!
*prices updated, see first post for info!

Hello there!

Since I don't have 10 villagers yet, I'd like to know if it's possible for you to put Ruby (170) in boxes for me, since I'm feeling quite nostalgic about my previous town.

Mayor: Tom
Town name: Italica
FC: 5172-6023-1877 (Tom)
Availability: from 4pm EST to 8pm EST
Villager: Ruby (170)
Total TBT: 20

Hello there!

Since I don't have 10 villagers yet, I'd like to know if it's possible for you to put Ruby (170) in boxes for me, since I'm feeling quite nostalgic about my previous town.

Mayor: Tom
Town name: Italica
FC: 5172-6023-1877 (Tom)
Availability: from 4pm EST to 8pm EST
Villager: Ruby (170)

hiya! I can definitely get ruby ready for you (and your order from my item shop too! that way it’ll save us another trip c: ) i get home around 4:30pm est so i’ll see you today after then

hiya! I can definitely get ruby ready for you (and your order from my item shop too! that way it’ll save us another trip c: ) i get home around 4:30pm est so i’ll see you today after then

Awesome! Is 5pm EST fine then?

Heya!

Mayor: Vincent
Town: Hollows
FC: 0834-7027-9455
Availability: Anytime today and anytime after 4pm EST tomorrow
Villager: Jeremiah

Thanks so much! ^-^

Heya!

Villager: Jeremiah

Thanks so much! ^-^

hiya! i just finished getting him in boxes and can open my gates now if you're available to pick him up c:

hiya! i just finished getting him in boxes and can open my gates now if you're available to pick him up c:
Hey, so sorry for the late reply! Something came up, so unfortunately I can't pick him up right now. I may be available in an hour or two if that's ok?

Hey, so sorry for the late reply! Something came up, so unfortunately I can't pick him up right now. I may be available in an hour or two if that's ok?

no problem! i’ll be around for another few hours so just let me know whenever you’re ready :3 thanks!

hello once again! i'm finally about to get all my dreamies, i just need this last one!

Villager: Leopold

hello once again! i'm finally about to get all my dreamies, i just need this last one!

Villager: Leopold

hiya! aw how exciting! congrats on getting all your dreamies! i can start getting leopold ready now, it'll take me about 15-20 mins to move him in and get him ready in boxes if that works for you?

awesome! gates are open now and he's ready in boxes c:
this is very embarrassing, but i was running past the plot that was empty when i got off my game this morning. lo and behold, there's a random 10th villager in the plot. i was playing before 6:00, so i guess they moved in then? I'm not sure. I'll try to kick them out really quick. i had no idea until just now. i was sure the plot was empty. I'm so sorry about this :/

this is very embarrassing, but i was running past the plot that was empty when i got off my game this morning. lo and behold, there's a random 10th villager in the plot. i was playing before 6:00, so i guess they moved in then? I'm not sure. I'll try to kick them out really quick. i had no idea until just now. i was sure the plot was empty. I'm so sorry about this :/

oh noo that's okay! that happens sometimes unfortunately TwT i'll send you back the tbt now! feel free to drop by again if you ever have an empty plot, don't feel sorry at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back