Selling ✫ ꒰ digimon's acnl villager shop ꒱ ✫ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Yes I am still interested but I will not be home tonight due to graduation ;w;
Are you available tomorrow?

sorry for the delay!! i can get your villagers ready for you after i get home today, just let me know if you?re still interested (i get home at 4:30pm est today!)

No worries! I should be home by 4:30 pm EST (I?m in PST). I?ll reply back here when I?m online and ready to go ^^

Hi! Yes I am still interested but I will not be home tonight due to graduation ;w;
Are you available tomorrow?

no problem! i’ll be back tomorrow around the same time after i get home at 4:30pm est (and congrats on graduating!)

No worries! I should be home by 4:30 pm EST (I’m in PST). I’ll reply back here when I’m online and ready to go ^^

thank you so much! i’ll see you in a few hours then c:

Mayor: William
Town name: Gracey
FC: 0662-2516-6092
Availability: Most evenings after 7:00 PM CST, some weekends All day.
Villager: Mathilda
Total tbt: 17

Okay thank you! (and i wish it was me, but its family aha. i have another year ;w;)

ah sorry lol! welll you're almost there LOL

Mayor: William
Town name: Gracey
FC: 0662-2516-6092
Availability: Most evenings after 7:00 PM CST, some weekends All day.
Villager: Mathilda
Total tbt: 17

hello! i can get mathilda ready for you whenever you're ready c: just let me know when

hello, I’m still interested!! no worries! let me know when I can come over!

yay! okay, i can get diana ready for you now if you're ready to pick her up c:

Last edited:
Hi! So I totally forgot that I had dance practice today so I won’t be home till like 9:00 pm pst which I assume is too late for you. What time will you be online tomorrow?

Hi! So I totally forgot that I had dance practice today so I won’t be home till like 9:00 pm pst which I assume is too late for you. What time will you be online tomorrow?

no problem! i’ll be back today around the same time (after 4:30pm est)

Good afternoon/evening! I am available until 7:00pm EST for Kabuki&Snake if you're ready!

hello! i can get them ready for you now if that works for you c: who did you want to pick up first? also, i’ll be using my other 3ds so please add my other fc (fc: 4141-2575-6975)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back