• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Selling ✫ ꒰ digimon's acnl villager shop ꒱ ✫ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'd also like to request Tia, if that's ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like her into boxes before Henry however, if that's ok? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm switching off my game for tonight, hopefully I can get two villagers out tomorrow and get those two lovelies from you. :)

Hi I'd also like to request Tia, if that's ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like her into boxes before Henry however, if that's ok? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm switching off my game for tonight, hopefully I can get two villagers out tomorrow and get those two lovelies from you. :)

sorry i was eating dinner, i’ll be available tomorrow (probably sometime after 1pm est)

Mayor:Tori
Town name: Lilyhill
Fc: on the right but I've already bought from you before!
Availibility: currently having a 4 day weekend so basically anytime
Villager: Julian
Total Tbt: 10

Mayor:Tori
Town name: Lilyhill
Fc: on the right but I've already bought from you before!
Availibility: currently having a 4 day weekend so basically anytime
Villager: Julian
Total Tbt: 10

hello! i can get julian ready for you after i get home today at 5pm est c:

I'm actually gonna have to cancel my entire order, I'm so sorry for any inconveniences

no problem c:

As of today, I've got ten villagers in my town. I'm expecting one of them to ping to move out soon, but I don't know when they'll actually move. If I'd like to order a villager to fill up the space when one moves, should I wait and order then, or can I order now and reserve them?

As of today, I've got ten villagers in my town. I'm expecting one of them to ping to move out soon, but I don't know when they'll actually move. If I'd like to order a villager to fill up the space when one moves, should I wait and order then, or can I order now and reserve them?

i would say wait until you actually have your 10th villager move out. i can move in your requested villager into my town at any time using an amiibo card, so there’s no rush or anything. just fill out a form when you’re villager is gone (also please take note of the time zone i’m in [est] and my availability [usually after 4:30pm] to make sure we can catch each other c:

i would say wait until you actually have your 10th villager move out. i can move in your requested villager into my town at any time using an amiibo card, so there’s no rush or anything. just fill out a form when you’re villager is gone (also please take note of the time zone i’m in [est] and my availability [usually after 4:30pm] to make sure we can catch each other c:

Will do! Thank you!

Mayor: Jillian
Town name: Sunville
FC: 2208-4586-0268
Availability: all week!
Villager: Merengue
Total tbt: 10

thank you! :)

Last edited:
Mayor: Hoshi
Town name: Sanrio
FC: 0233-3720-8832