• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Selling ✫ ꒰ digimon's acnl villager shop ꒱ ✫ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem <3 take your time :3 i'll be around for the rest of the evening

Thanks for your patience I'm finally home! I'm available for the rest of the night as well, so I'll keep an eye out for you c: Do you prefer me sending the tbt before or after?

Thanks for your patience I'm finally home! I'm available for the rest of the night as well, so I'll keep an eye out for you c: Do you prefer me sending the tbt before or after?

no problem <3 you can send the tbt after you talk to coco :blush: i can get her ready now and open up my gates if you're ready. (i think we've traded on my other 3ds but incase you don't have the fc it's 4141-2575-6975 c: )

Last edited:
no problem <3 you can send the tbt after you talk to coco :blush: i can get her ready now and open up my gates if you're ready. (i think we've traded on my other 3ds but incase you don't have the fc it's 4141-2575-6975 c: )

Alrighty! Yup turns out I have you added already lol, I'll keep an eye out at the gate then!

Mayor: Mila
Town name:Fervila
FC: 2251 41578934
Availability: Today and tommorow anytime before 11pm EST
Villager: Carrie
Total tbt: 10 tbt

Mayor: Mila
Town name:Fervila
FC: 2251 41578934
Availability: Today and tommorow anytime before 11pm EST
Villager: Carrie
Total tbt: 10 tbt

hello! i can move carrie into my town now if you'll be available to pick her up in about 10 mins c:

Hi Digimon, it’s Mayor Gidian from Quantico. I’m back for another villager! This time Fauna. Let me know when you are available to trade! Thank you so much!

Hi Digimon, it’s Mayor Gidian from Quantico. I’m back for another villager! This time Fauna. Let me know when you are available to trade! Thank you so much!

hello again! i can scan fauna in now and get her ready in about 10 mins, just let me know if you'll be available and i can get her ready and open my gates :3

Mayor: Caro
Town name: Lunara
FC: 2853-2227-8972
Availability: Pretty much all day on weekends, a bit of a chance I'll be unpacking. Weekdays I'm able to connect online after school, though I may be unpacking from a recent move.
Villager: Fauna
Total tbt: 10

omg i took a shower i’m sorry!! i’m ready now though!

ok, carrie is ready now. i just added you on my other 3ds (fc: 4141-2575-6975) and i'll be opening my gates now

Mayor: Caro
Town name: Lunara
FC: 2853-2227-8972
Availability: Pretty much all day on weekends, a bit of a chance I'll be unpacking. Weekdays I'm able to connect online after school, though I may be unpacking from a recent move.
Villager: Fauna
Total tbt: 10

hello! i'm going to have to do your order tomorrow. i have to start getting ready for bed because i have to be up early. will you be available anytime after 4pm est tomorrow?

ok, carrie is ready now. i just added you on my other 3ds (fc: 4141-2575-6975) and i'll be opening my gates now

hello! i'm going to have to do your order tomorrow. i have to start getting ready for bed because i have to be up early. will you be available anytime after 4pm est tomorrow?

I'm not sure when exactly I'll be available, but I definitely should be! I know I have plans starting around 11, but I don't have to go to bed until 9:30 and it shouldn't take that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back