Did you want your console hacked?

have you though?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I modded my 2DS after the shop shut down. I also had my childhood Wii U modded.

No intention to even bother trying with the switch. Encountered problems when doing it with the Wii U and nearly drove me insane.

No...not for the Switch. Admittedly I hacked my 3DS in the past so I could get competitive Pokémon. Now, I am very much against it. I don't think it is a wise idea for me anyway considering that I have digital copies of games rather than physical copies. I decision that I have changed, of course, now that New Leaf online is going down as well as the rest of the 3DS online. I don't want to invite any more risk to myself so I have abstained from hacking of any kind in the Switch era and going forward.

My oldest brother has hacked our Wii U and oldest Switch console when it JUST released so we could play Super Smash Bros. 4 and Ultimate modded. It's very fun and chaotic, lol.

If I knew how to mod and had a decent PC or Windows, I'd do it for games like Mario Kart, Splatoon (Not the crazy ones, fun ones like changing the ink color or maybe just changing a kit ^^), and Animal Crossing.

I don't think I'll hack my switch anytime soon but I really wanna hack a 3ds! the one I have is really old so I don't think I'll hack that one but I want to get the limited animal crossing 2ds xl and hack that since it's region locked

edit: also one big reason i wanna hack a 3ds is cause i only had like 4 3ds games lmao I wanna play more of the games!

Back