• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Did you bling out your switch with animal crossing decals?

I kinda just added stickers to my charging dock. Last year, I bought the LE ACNH switch and added the stickers to it because I found it based on the AC: World website and ordered it. (Sadly, they no longer are available)

Attachments

• 1BC7C24D-C365-415B-BE2B-4F8DAC4769F6.png
    1BC7C24D-C365-415B-BE2B-4F8DAC4769F6.png
    479.3 KB · Views: 8
I got a cute clear cover for my yellow switch lite! I think a skin would be nicer but I was too lazy to install one haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210430-163826~2.png
    Screenshot_20210430-163826~2.png
    758.9 KB · Views: 7
happy late bday!!! i was actually gonna get myself a princess peach skin at some point, but my brother surprised me with an acnh fruit themed skin for my bday last year!!

controller-gear-nintendo-switch-thumbnail-7-ripe-for-the-picking.jpg

i have a non-AC themed skin (it's just turquoise with daisies all over it) but I've put a couple of stickers on top of it that i got from the 2020 tbt fair!

After seeing this thread I actually went and purchased myself another cover 😭

It looks pretty much the same as the animal crossing switch themed one ( I have the themed switch) , but it offers protection.

Happy birthday! I have a coral Switch Lite as well. No decals or stickers though I just went with a bunch of Animal Crossing themed accessories for it.
61gVD+bOXxS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Nope, because after I bought the Switch, the game, Switch case, official guidebook, Switch Lite and another copy of the game, I had no money left lol. I think after deciding to upgrade or not for the next generation Switch is when I'll start decorating them.:)

I’m probably in the minority here, but I don’t put any stickers or decals on my Switch. I prefer my things to look minimalistic, so adding stickers to my electronics just makes it seem like too much stuff is going on. The most I’ll do to add a bit of personality to my stuff is a case. I always have a phone case! Currently, the design is just a Croconaw. I don’t have anything on my Switch Lite, however. I definitely don’t mind if someone wants to add bling to their stuff, but it’s most certainly not my thing.

Nope. I don’t have anything on my switch actually.
I have an aversion to putting stickers on electronic stuff mostly because when I was younger my first console was a hand-me-down DS lite from a friend and it was covered in stickers. There was this one of a sea turtle that took ages to fully get off. I just wanted to play pokemon white >:|

Back