Did you bling out your switch with animal crossing decals?

I kinda just added stickers to my charging dock. Last year, I bought the LE ACNH switch and added the stickers to it because I found it based on the AC: World website and ordered it. (Sadly, they no longer are available)

Attachments

• 1BC7C24D-C365-415B-BE2B-4F8DAC4769F6.png
    1BC7C24D-C365-415B-BE2B-4F8DAC4769F6.png
    479.3 KB · Views: 8
I got a cute clear cover for my yellow switch lite! I think a skin would be nicer but I was too lazy to install one haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210430-163826~2.png
    Screenshot_20210430-163826~2.png
    758.9 KB · Views: 7
happy late bday!!! i was actually gonna get myself a princess peach skin at some point, but my brother surprised me with an acnh fruit themed skin for my bday last year!!

controller-gear-nintendo-switch-thumbnail-7-ripe-for-the-picking.jpg

i have a non-AC themed skin (it's just turquoise with daisies all over it) but I've put a couple of stickers on top of it that i got from the 2020 tbt fair!

After seeing this thread I actually went and purchased myself another cover 😭

It looks pretty much the same as the animal crossing switch themed one ( I have the themed switch) , but it offers protection.

Happy birthday! I have a coral Switch Lite as well. No decals or stickers though I just went with a bunch of Animal Crossing themed accessories for it.
61gVD+bOXxS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Nope, because after I bought the Switch, the game, Switch case, official guidebook, Switch Lite and another copy of the game, I had no money left lol. I think after deciding to upgrade or not for the next generation Switch is when I'll start decorating them.:)

I’m probably in the minority here, but I don’t put any stickers or decals on my Switch. I prefer my things to look minimalistic, so adding stickers to my electronics just makes it seem like too much stuff is going on. The most I’ll do to add a bit of personality to my stuff is a case. I always have a phone case! Currently, the design is just a Croconaw. I don’t have anything on my Switch Lite, however. I definitely don’t mind if someone wants to add bling to their stuff, but it’s most certainly not my thing.

Nope. I don’t have anything on my switch actually.
I have an aversion to putting stickers on electronic stuff mostly because when I was younger my first console was a hand-me-down DS lite from a friend and it was covered in stickers. There was this one of a sea turtle that took ages to fully get off. I just wanted to play pokemon white >:|

Back