🦌 Deer Villagers Appreciation Thread 🦌

Who's your favorite deer villager?

• Total voters
When the next game comes out I may consider having a deer villager. I like all of them! Especially Shino. I gained an appreciation for her also because of her rockin' vacation home idea in Happy Home Paradise!

Erik is my favorite 🙂. I had him in NL and I loved him; he was so adorable. I ended up letting him move but it was a pretty hard decision to make. I had Fuchsia as a starter in NH but. I didn’t like her. I don’t care for Deirdre’s design either. But other than those two, I like all the deer and their designs. 🙂

I love the deer villagers, they're probably my second favourite overall species after the wolves, Fauna is my favourite villager in the game so she got my vote - really like her natural colour scheme and enjoy the calm, positive attitude of the normal personality.

Erik, Diana and Beau are other top choices of mine and villagers I had on my island for quite a long time, likewise Lopez and Zell were villagers of mine for a bit, though they didn't stay as long as the others, and I enjoyed getting to know them as they weren't villagers I'd had before. I wasn't particularly interested in Shino when she was first announced but found her on a mystery island when villager hunting and decided to give her a chance and she really grew on me.

I love Diana and Shino out of the does. Diana has always been a villager I liked a lot and Shino has a very unique design, I love it. for the bucks I like Beau, he just has that cute innocent face.

voted for shino <33

pretty sure that i had erik and zell in my new leaf towns at some stage, they're cool too! erik's antlers are simply 11/10

Back