• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dan and Phil, anyone?

what's even that craft thing?? am i completely wrong if i think it was an april fools prank they did when they started a "crafts channel" or w/e and it became a meme or something???

what's even that craft thing?? am i completely wrong if i think it was an april fools prank they did when they started a "crafts channel" or w/e and it became a meme or something???

yea kinda like that, if i remember correctly they did say don't cry craft in that video.

oh ok cool :> are they still doing their radio show btw?? i feel like i'm not very up to date haha

y'know it's sad but i dont know either, according to the website and the fact i dont think they tweeted about that no they aren't someone needs to confirm that omg

Update: I'm meeting Phan is six days asdfghjkl! They are doing a book signing (TABINOF <3) in my hometown!

omg yes they're my favourite youtubers ! I won't be at their book tour or signings sadly but I will be buying TABINOF very soon!

oh okay
i still don't really get why they would make a book, but i guess it makes people happy so whatever. when i was a big fan in 2013 i would probably have been reaLLY happy if they had made a book so :<

Remember when everyone in the comments section would do this:

-insert whatever here-

craft

It was so annoying

I love them.

The only things about them, and most YouTubers, is how they don't seem to mature. It's kind of creepy in my opinion.

Back