Dan and Phil, anyone?

what's even that craft thing?? am i completely wrong if i think it was an april fools prank they did when they started a "crafts channel" or w/e and it became a meme or something???

what's even that craft thing?? am i completely wrong if i think it was an april fools prank they did when they started a "crafts channel" or w/e and it became a meme or something???

yea kinda like that, if i remember correctly they did say don't cry craft in that video.

oh ok cool :> are they still doing their radio show btw?? i feel like i'm not very up to date haha

y'know it's sad but i dont know either, according to the website and the fact i dont think they tweeted about that no they aren't someone needs to confirm that omg

Update: I'm meeting Phan is six days asdfghjkl! They are doing a book signing (TABINOF <3) in my hometown!

omg yes they're my favourite youtubers ! I won't be at their book tour or signings sadly but I will be buying TABINOF very soon!

oh okay
i still don't really get why they would make a book, but i guess it makes people happy so whatever. when i was a big fan in 2013 i would probably have been reaLLY happy if they had made a book so :<

Remember when everyone in the comments section would do this:

-insert whatever here-

craft

It was so annoying

I love them.

The only things about them, and most YouTubers, is how they don't seem to mature. It's kind of creepy in my opinion.

Back