• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

D4rk's Avatars/Userbars

D4rk

Bells
Hello, if you want you can request if you like my avys and siggys. I get more better and better every time I make one! :)

Heres are some examples of my work :p

Avatars and siggys( I had more I made for people but I can't find them! :eek:)
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Untitled-1-1.gif

MarioKartSigByD4rk-1.gif

SigRequest1.gif
</div>

Userbars I made

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Acloveruserbar.gif

UserbarRequest1-1.gif

UserbarRequest2-2.gif

D4rkUserbar-1.gif

MyFirstUserbar.gif
</div>

Heres a lil extra ones I made for myself (Armo is my username on another game)

ArmosSig.gif

me-andbandos.gif

bandosarmoxskillerxcarosig.gif

zzzamorak.gif
</div>

Here are some more...
RainHaloAnimation.gif

Untitled-12.gif

Pur3r4ng3magSig.gif
</div>

Here are some new ones! :

modicon.gif

adminicon.gif

iClarity.gif

NEW ONE!@!@!@
coffehbeans-sig.gif

And I have a lot more but I don't know where they are sorry..

If you want one just ask for it here and give me a picture to render and yeah how bout you just fill out this form actually:

Code:
Your picture: [img]url[/img]
What you want it to say:
Detailed Description:

Fill out that form and I'll see what I can do :)

They are all meh-ish. They could use a lot of work and all the texts are kinds bad.

Master Crash said:
Pretty cool :D But there's already a dark D:
Uhm, go to his profile, then go to mine, I registered here before him. And guys I don't use a userbar generator rofl... I use photoshop cs4

#Garrett said:
Requests?

By the way some of them are a little to big.
I know :p , I do to any size people want them to be. I agree that some are a little too big so I am going to shorten my newer ones.

D4rk said:
#Garrett said:
Requests?

I know :p , I do to any size people want them to be. I agree that some are a little too big so I am going to shorten my newer ones.
Can you make me a Pac-man one?

I have a contest/topic about it.

Like the new one ^_-

#Garrett said:
D4rk said:
#Garrett said:
Requests?

Can you make me a Pac-man one?

I have a contest/topic about it.

Like the new one ^_-
Alright, so you just want a pacman eating circles or something?

Back