• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

D4rk's Avatars/Userbars

Sorry for the triple post, but btw every request I finished the person was perfectly happy with my work. I don't know but maybe people have there likes and dislikes.

New one I just made guys!
coffehbeans-sig.gif

Can I have a userbar (is that what it's called?) with Mr. Resetti, an alternating red, white, and blue background (not necessarily in that color order), and my user name? Thanks in advance!

Resetti 4 Prez said:
Can I have a userbar (is that what it's called?) with Mr. Resetti, an alternating red, white, and blue background (not necessarily in that color order), and my user name? Thanks in advance!
I will A.S.A.P :)

Can I have a userar that says 'forum weirdo' on it, whatever colour, and put a pic of a clown from a jack in the box in there plz

Guys you know what I will work on your userbars tomorrow I am just way to tired right now and a lot of things are happening but I will do your userbars tomorrow for sure. :)

Back