Currently Playing?

Currently playing Grim Dawn with the boyfriend person in the evenings. ..But now I'm not really playing anything by myself. Nothing long, anyway. A lot of "pick up and play for a couple hours"

Kind of playing Story of Seasons, but my old eyes are still adjusting to the blinding snow that is my first winter so I haven't gotten too far into it. Day 3 of Winter. lol.
Life is Strange ep 3 comes out tomorrow/tonight, so that's on the list.
Hearthlands comes and goes, but I get too picky about where everything should be placed and restart it a lot. I'm so bad at anything that allows me to micromanage and design things at the same time, I can't handle it.

Maybe I'll dive into Hand of Fate today or something.

Oh. I finally played - and beat - Toren yesterday. I bought it at release, so it sat in my library for a whole week before I even touched it. Only lasted me two hours to 100% it. I got it for $6, not the retail $10, and I still feel a little cheated. I knew it would be a short ride, but I expected it to be a memorable one... Aside from the bugs.

Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pokemon X (Recently started; 1st playthrough
Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island
Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Mario Kart 8
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Last edited:
I may be slightly obsessed with the kittens game as of late. I just reset again and started my 10th playthrough earlier today...

Last edited:
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. God bless the power of emulation!

I have like a million games I'm playing at the same time and haven't finished lol

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Pokemon X
ACNL of course :p
Persona 4
Mario and Luigi Dream Team and Superstar Saga
Metal Gear Soild
Ace Attorney

I'm gonna start a new animal crossing new leaf town next Tuesday (after my exams have finished - because it requires some dedication), but rn I'm replaying twilight princess, doing a 3 heart run :]

I'm currently playing Samurai Warriors Chronicles and Devil Survivor Overclocked.

I only knew the Samurai Warriors franchise when Samurai Warriors and Pok?mon collaborated to produce Pok?mon Conquest. Personally, I don't mind Samurai Warriors Chronicles being a hack and slash because the characters lived throughout the Sengoku era where there were wars among the states. Sometimes the time limits and order of tasks can be unnerving my concentration.

The original game, Devil Survivor, wasn't that appealing to me because there were no voiceovers. I was first introduced to Persona 4 because there was an anime based off the game and I thought it was awesome and when I saw the Persona 4 games with voiceovers I really thought it was 'out of this world'. Devil Survivor Overclocked has the voiceovers so I was happy about that. I'm more into the storyline than the graphics though.

Played some Noire.. but jfc it's so unbalanced sometimes.

Likes, battled the chapter 8 boss. way easier than most mission turts

I finished Okami and TWEWY in the same night. I forgot I actually beat Okami once. I just started Ni no Kuni.

I'm currently playing Okami Den I just got a copy of it, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Tales of the Abyss, and LoZ Majora's Mask...my game liking list is kinda small but soo far I am enjoying these.

^Okami is an awesome game! :) 'Never fully completed it though...will have to get it again sometime.

Back