• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Currently Playing?

I finished my recent nostalgic re-play of Metroid Prime earlier, but I'm sort of stuck on what I'm going to be playing next since Splatoon comes out in a few days. I don't want to start something new and end up putting it down half way through when the game arrives :/

I really wanna play Skyward Sword or Mario Galaxy 2 since I picked them up recently, but I know I'll probably not finish those in 2 days. Especially with Skyward Sword being more story driven, I don't want to put it down half way through and forget what's happened and where I am.

I'll probably hop back on Hyrule Warriors, Disney Infinity or Smash since they seem to be my go to games when I don't wanna start something new...Or Tetris, I would probably be pretty happy playing Tetris.

I'm currently playing Okami Den I just got a copy of it

I always wanted to play Okami Den since the original game was awesome. I've always heard mixed things about it though so I've been hesitant to trying it out.

I'm currently playing story of seasons after not playing it for so long. acnl basically took over my life so I was always playing it. I didn't even take my cartridge out of my ds. that's how bad it was. XD

I'm also playing Super Mario World on the wii u virtual console. It's such a nostalgia trip since my mom and i would play it all the time. :3

I finally got Diddy kong racing for nintendo 64. I remember playing it when I was around 8 so I am excited to play through it again! I really would like to play Luigi's mansion 2 and Super Smash Bros for 3DS however, I have been playing them on the GameCube for now lol

Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins

Nostalgia dot com for me. I still remember all the hidden stages and extra lives rip I never had a life.

dropped Ni no Kuni, started Final Fantasy Tactics instead
Professor Layton and the Curious Village is like an hour away from being finished
After that I'll probably do a replay of Hotel Dusk

dropped Ni no Kuni, started Final Fantasy Tactics instead
Professor Layton and the Curious Village is like an hour away from being finished
After that I'll probably do a replay of Hotel Dusk

FFT is gooood. Had most advance ports of the FF games 'cept for VI I think and they seem to be as awesome as the originals.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for 3DS.

Most of my gaming time lately is going to Splatoon. I'm focusing on the story mode for now, although I do play a few online battles here and there. Of course I'm still playing New Leaf daily too. And occasionally, I fire up Super Mario 3D World, trying to beat a certain level in the crown world.

I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening pretty much nonstop since the end of April. Took a week off to try and get into other things and ended up coming right back to it. I've lost track of how many times I've played through it and how many hours of my life it's sucked up, but last I checked it was over 225. And that was before I started my most recent playthrough on Lunatic mode. What even is my life right now

Mostly stuff on neopets since they have their Altador Cup going on.. trying to get rank 5. Otherwise mostly Clicker Heroes and random stuff on my GBA SP

Back