• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Currently Playing?

Other than New Leaf, I'm really enjoying Goat Simulator and Guacamelee. :) It makes me wish that there was an animal simulator so you can play different kinds of animals.

Other than New Leaf, I'm really enjoying Goat Simulator and Guacamelee. :) It makes me wish that there was an animal simulator so you can play different kinds of animals.

Catlateral Damage is a cat simulator wherein your goal is to knock all of your "owner's" items onto the floor. Just be a cat and cause general chaos and destruction.

I find it to be a very realistic simulator. :3

Demo link.

Recently found my GBA and started playing Spyro: Attack of the Rhinos! Pretty fun!

I am on a real spelunky kick at the moment. One day i shall spelunk all the way to the end

Just got back into New Leaf recently! But also picked up Dragon Age: Origins again. Lot's of fun. Fantastic game. :)

Currently playing Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright, and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.

Hometown story c:
A lot of flaws, but it's still cute overall~

Other than Smash Wii U.

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (Almost done the game)
& Kirby: & the Amazing Mirror...a game I'm trying so hard to 100% without using a guide.

I am on a real spelunky kick at the moment. One day i shall spelunk all the way to the end
Same here. Making it to hell has been a bugger.
Spelunky can be a real butt sometimes. Either that or I suck.
Also playing KH2.5
So much better than 1 in every way. The dialogue is still quite cringy. :S

currently playing animal crossing but trying to find people to play super smash bros with. add me if any of y'all want to play! send me a message if you do add me.

3ds

Playing this old Code Lyoko ds game I bought on amazon for 8 bucks
Haha liking it so far

Back