• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Currently Playing?

I'm currently playing Fantasy Life as it was a Christmas Gift I was pretty excited about, Tomodachi Life, Pokemon ORAS,Etrian Odyssey V,Harvest Moon: A New Beginning and Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity, sometimes i play New Leaf but im terribly bored of it so xD I have quiteee a few games to finish while on Christmas break, I play many so I don't get bored too quickly.

Right now I'm working in battle points and building my secret base in Omega Ruby mainly, and running through Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity one more time

Picked up Disney Infinity again. Being Christmas, there's been an inflation of new user maps :3

Probably pick up Mario Kart 8 or Smash Bros again later.

Found Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories last night in my room while looking for something.
If only I can get my crappy GBA to stop turning off :[

Animal Crossing New Leaf...now that I have a friggin' 3DS XL again!

Casual minecraft for right now... Really need to finish Papers Please and Fez. c: Then Bravely Default... I'm terrible with keeping up with games haha!

I got SSB for the 3ds for Christmas so I've been playing that pretty much nonstop. (For anyone else who has it, feel free to add me and let me know! I need a break from random match ups). I also got Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix but my PS3 is at my apartment and I'm with my parents until the first week of January so can't play it yet unfortunately. But I will be when I get back. I might actually start with Birth by Sleep if possible since I've never played it before.

Last edited:
I got NES Remix Pack for Christmas, so I've been playing that in addition to New Leaf, Tomodachi Life, Disney Magical World, Mario Kart 8, and Super Mario 3D World. I don't usually juggle this many games at once, but that's just how it's been lately.

I started playing both Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U) and Samurai Warriors 4 (PS4) over the past few days.

I only get to use the PS4 in the morning due to only having one TV here and my Dad also having a new game he wants to play. At least the Wii U gamepad means I can still play Captain Toad when he's playing his game. :)

Back