• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Currently Playing?

I decided that before I start anything new, I need to finish up some Playstation Vita, 3 & 4 games.

Last night I finished Resistance: Burning Skies and got the platinum trophy. Today I'm going to finish up The Wolf Among Us and Uncharted 3.

Got Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns recently! I haven't been able to stop playing it, so much fun and really addictive! Totally recommend it <3

I've been playing ACNL and HHD, other than them it's mostly been Overwatch, Terraria, and sometimes Fallout 4.

As of the past week or so I have been playing Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. I'm really enjoying it.

I'm playing Abzu, Atelier Sophie and Viridi. Viridi is so lovely, I just like running it in the background for the music.

Currently playing overwatch and a bit of pokemon pearl on the side, whenever I feel like playing it that is.

I'm playing Shantae: Half Genie Hero, what a great soundtrack!

I'm going to start Horizon Zero Dawn tonight.

LISA The Painful RPG

Stuck at Charmy 'cause I have no firebombs. All of my teammates are level 5, including mY BOI TERRY HINTZ

Started a save file in Don't Starve (vanilla). It's so much different playing it with a controller instead of mouse + keyboard! Like the fluidity though.

OneShot

hoping when i load up the game nico aint dead, even though i saved at a bed ;;

looking back on it now, maybe i would have given this a miss if i knew closing the game meant PERMADEATH

Story of seasons trio of towns, I'm loving it so far. Neopets,animal jam and of course animal crossing :p

I started a new save file in Oblivion and I'm having a lot of fun with it so far! I'm balancing Brutal Legend and GTA4 at the same time, so I can have options. :)

Back