Pokémon Current shiny hunts?

Shiny Phantump: and the only way I can get it is via FS. Well I do have shiny lampents and drifblims to trade now

Hmm... Fishing (unsuccessfully) for a shiny Dratini D:

Might be better if I try breeding instead =/

Last edited:
Got my shiny Ho-Oh today! l amost shat my pants when I saw him. Too bad the synchronize didn't work, but I can't complain.

Woo! Yesterday two legands shined for me. Uxie and suicune. Suicune came around 9am and Uxie came along about 11.

I'm currently SR'ing for shiny legends in Alpha Sapphire. I managed to catch Cresselia, took a break and caught Giratina in the afternoon. I'm hoping to try for Dialga next.

I kinda just forgot to keep looking for Giratina, I should get back to that sometime lmao.

The hunt technically ended yesterday because one of the eggs I had stored in the PC hatched, but my most recent hunt has been for a shiny Squirtle. He has perfect Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed and also has Rain Dish. Only thing he's missing that I was hoping for was perfect HP, but hey, I'm just glad I managed to get one. He was in Box 24 after I filled boxes 8-31 with eggs.

Since I went out of my way to complete the National Pokedex and got the Shiny Charm recently, I'm becoming more interested in breeding for more shinies and hunting for shiny legendaries.

I have a bunch of Pokemon that I want to hatch shinies for and am unsure what to target next. I've been leaning toward Bulbasaur so I can have a shiny of every Kanto starter, but it doesn't really fit on any of the teams I've been planning out lately so I might put that off. Maybe Cubone, Golurk, Honedge, Pinsir, or Tyrunt. I'll update whenever I decide on the next target and start filling up boxes of eggs again.

I'm just looking through hordes at the moment. I got 2 shiny plusles so far, and in X I'm just going for whatever shows up first in Route 11(Starly, Nidoran, Stunky) :p

I wish I didn't already catch most of those legendaries in ORAS. I would've loved to have gotten a shiny Virizion qq

Last edited:
Got my shiny Entei today after approximately 605 soft resets. Shame it has a bad nature. I'm going for Suicune next!

I just caught my shiny Dialga this afternoon after about an hour and a half of SR'ing. Next I will try for either Lugia or Thundurus.

Last edited:
Umbreon I guess :] My fav shiny and pokemon in general and the crystal sprite is the best everrrr..

I had been trying to hatch a shiny Phione but it was taking way too long. I put it on hold for now.

Still trying to hatch a shiny eevee, I took a break from it on that game and went onto a shiny munchlax using the musada meathod on BW2 but after 100+ eggs I am still having no luck

I've been trying to hatch HA shiny Espurrs for the past few months now. So far no luck, despite hatching three so far (two male and one female). Still don't even know what nicknames I am going to give them when they hatch lol. :c

Currently breeding for a shiny litwick.

Back