Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll
What are your current shiny hunts?

Currently:
OR: virizon -SR-
AS latios -RA-
XY: rotom -SR-

I need to get back into this again, hunting for a shiny Latios was really fun and it was only roughly 100 resets.

I'll probably pick up Pokemon AS again around my Birthday/Christmas.

Trying to breed shiny Eevee, Relicanth, Joltik, Skorupi, Fennick, and Lucario for a full shiny team to beat the elite four.

Looking to help someone out on here I was gtsing for some stuff, including a blissey. I deposited one of my many many dittos, asking for a blissey. I was given a level 100 shiny blissey.

Just horde hunting, now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking to help someone out on here I was gtsing for some stuff, including a blissey. I deposited one of my many many dittos, asking for a blissey. I was given a level 100 shiny blissey.

Dang. lucky .o.

How have I never wandered into the Pokemon sub-forum until now omfg.

Shiny hunting is so much fun! :D Right now I'm after a Latias on my W2 file, but SRing can be tedious so I tend to take long breaks from it pfft. Also currently MM breeding on Y for a lil pink Dratini in a Dream Ball.

I did accidentally get a shiny Charmander a few days ago in Soul Silver though. I was SRing for a decent nature on the gift starter from Oak after you defeat Red, but the third time came up sparkly. :0 So I kept it ahah.

How have I never wandered into the Pokemon sub-forum until now omfg.

Shiny hunting is so much fun! :D Right now I'm after a Latias on my W2 file, but SRing can be tedious so I tend to take long breaks from it pfft. Also currently MM breeding on Y for a lil pink Dratini in a Dream Ball.

I did accidentally get a shiny Charmander a few days ago in Soul Silver though. I was SRing for a decent nature on the gift starter from Oak after you defeat Red, but the third time came up sparkly. :0 So I kept it ahah.

Oh, wow! I hope you get Latias and Dratini soon. They're both great shinies.

Wow, so lucky on that Charmander lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

is articuno/zapdos/moltres shiny locked

Yes, so is Mewtwo.

My current shiny hunts are Mewtwo on Fire Red, Eevee on Emerald, Virizion on Black, Chespin on Y, and Latias on Omega Ruby.

is articuno/zapdos/moltres shiny locked
They are shiny locked in X & Y, but you can shiny hunt for them in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Anywho, I don't currently have any shiny hunts going at the moment. I have a bunch planned though. My next targets are Golett, Sableye, Phantump, and Squirtle.

They are shiny locked in X & Y, but you can shiny hunt for them in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Anywho, I don't currently have any shiny hunts going at the moment. I have a bunch planned though. My next targets are Golett, Sableye, Phantump, and Squirtle.

For Phantump, you might want to try for the FS ^^

I've decided on my full Shiny Squadron to take on all Elite 4's.

Sylveon
Delphox
Galvantula
Drapion
Relicanth
Lucario

So that's how I will be spending the next few weeks (months), breeding a shiny of each. I do technically have a shiny Braxion, but I want this team to be fully egg hatched. The Braxion came from a friend safari.

Back