Pokémon Current shiny hunts?

I need to keep an eye out for Cresent Isle myself tbh.

iovkfxT.png

Gottem! I'm gonna be using this derpy thing in my team :^)

tfw Regigigas can only be found at certain hours of the day, wanted to hunt them next :^(

UQndvR1.png

Welp, Shiny Heatran after 3 hours of SRing, 2 shinies within a day!

Last edited:
Finally got her! She by far took the longest to get so far, but totally worth it! ^_^ I just love her shiny colours.

image_6.jpeg

Now back to finishing my Lake Guardian Trio with Azelf.

I need to keep an eye out for Cresent Isle myself tbh.

iovkfxT.png

Gottem! I'm gonna be using this derpy thing in my team :^)

tfw Regigigas can only be found at certain hours of the day, wanted to hunt them next :^(

UQndvR1.png

Welp, Shiny Heatran after 3 hours of SRing, 2 shinies within a day!

HNGGGGGGGG WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH LUCK ;.;

I wasn't intentionally hunting for it, but in the process of breeding Hoothoots for a team I've been building, I just hatched a shiny one. Unfortunately can't provide a picture since I don't have a way to do so at this point in time.

I'm pretty happy with it. Noctowl might not be anywhere close to great in a competitive sense, but I've always liked the design. It follows the unfortunate trend of shiny Pok?mon I encounter or hatch not having all of the IVs I'm hoping for. But hey, I'll take it!

I wasn't intentionally hunting for it, but in the process of breeding Hoothoots for a team I've been building, I just hatched a shiny one. Unfortunately can't provide a picture since I don't have a way to do so at this point in time.

I'm pretty happy with it. Noctowl might not be anywhere close to great in a competitive sense, but I've always liked the design. It follows the unfortunate trend of shiny Pok?mon I encounter or hatch not having all of the IVs I'm hoping for. But hey, I'll take it!

Yeah, shiny noctowl is cool. Nice luck!

unlikemine

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good luck o:

rW3fuBc.png

Kyuremmmm

Before anyone asks, yes, I do use the Shiny charm lmao.

I need this. Of course I had to ask for X's to be completed but noo

Wow. 50th reset and a shiny Spiritomb comes at me like a boss. :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course, right when I encounter it, my phone dies so no pic :(

Oooh, fast *^*!! Grats

Thanks! Same to your epic shinies too owo
Cost me too dang much, but the shiny charm DOES help.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly thought It'd take longer, but it didn't, so, on to uxie I guess :L

Last edited:
Finally got Azelf yesterday while watching a streamer on Twich shiny hunt. ^.^ Gonna take a break from soft resetting for a while and will probably DexNav for a bit.

I'm gonna start breeding for a shiny Snivy once my stupid game coughs out a female with Contrary (i'm trying to get egg moves or I'd just use the one I have already :/) I had two females in my last batch and still nope. lol

I'm gonna start breeding for a shiny Snivy once my stupid game coughs out a female with Contrary (i'm trying to get egg moves or I'd just use the one I have already :/) I had two females in my last batch and still nope. lol
I could easily change the gender and max out IV's for you if you'd like.

I gave up on shiny hunting but it's so rewarding to hatch a shiny, battle capable egg.

Finally got Azelf yesterday while watching a streamer on Twich shiny hunt. ^.^ Gonna take a break from soft resetting for a while and will probably DexNav for a bit.
How many soft resets did it take if I may ask?

I was breeding for a shiny Eevee but it's so boring going around on a bike for hours and hours. It's a real shame though because I feel like I can't quit hatching eggs since what if the next egg is the shiny? xD

I was breeding for a shiny Eevee but it's so boring going around on a bike for hours and hours. It's a real shame though because I feel like I can't quit hatching eggs since what if the next egg is the shiny? xD
Honestly, I know how you feel, especially when I'm hunting legendaries ;_;

blessed with my second short hunt, I just switched to using my regular 3ds (I like it better for spam hatching) like 20 minutes ago and got it. Stats look like ass already lolol
F8Te1C0.png

But the ability is wrong. B(((( It was the last egg of a batch and the three before it had Contrary, I'm... die....

Last edited:
I managed to get a shiny Zorua (via DexNav) and a shiny Zigzagoon (via horde encounters) yesterday. Also got super lucky today while dexnaving Psyduck as he shined within less than 100 encounters. ^_^

Back