• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Current shiny hunts?

Found a Shiny Pumpkaboo! ^_^ was searching on and off yesterday and I gave up after a while as I had a headache. I decided to give it one last go about an hour or two later and my first encounter was exactly what I was hoping for lol. What luck!

Found a Shiny Pumpkaboo! ^_^ was searching on and off yesterday and I gave up after a while as I had a headache. I decided to give it one last go about an hour or two later and my first encounter was exactly what I was hoping for lol. What luck!
Noice *^* Glad you got it in the end!

Currently hunting for a Shiny Zekrom now, Lugia wasn't motivating enough 8( (Along with a fair few as well which'll get auto caught anyway)

jpgSGpg.png

I swear, finding shinies while doing things or about to do things seems to be a silly gimmick...

Shiny Latios: Luck, first by luck
Shiny Azelf: 3 resets after saying I'm hunting one on Miiverse
Shiny Zekrom: When I'm about to go for a nap lmao

I wonder what's next...

Legends that I'll definitely Shiny hunt:
-Virizion (Doing right now)
-Uxie
-Entei
-Raikou
-Kyurem
-Cresselia
-Regirock
-Registeel
-Regice
-Regigigas
-Heatran
-Dialga

Pokemon I may/may not Shiny hunt
-Terrakoin
-Suicune
-Mesprit
-Giratina
-Thundurus
-Landorus

Last edited:
Good luck o:

rW3fuBc.png

Kyuremmmm

Before anyone asks, yes, I do use the Shiny charm lmao.

My gosh you lucky duck you! Send me some of your luck lol! I too have the shiny charm and haven't had any luck SRing for Legendaries yet. Only managed to get a Shiny Latios but that's not really SRing as you can just run and rencounter it.

My gosh you lucky duck you! Send me some of your luck lol! I too have the shiny charm and haven't had any luck SRing for Legendaries yet. Only managed to get a Shiny Latios but that's not really SRing as you can just run and rencounter it.
*showers you in luck* .O.
RA's (Run Aways) are pretty much the same thing as SR's in Latias'/Latios' case

But yeh, I seem to get a shiny legendary every 1-2 days *^* I'm hunting Regice now and it's already being a nightmare with the only so slight color change for their shiny version ;_;

I got the shiny Regice but there's no reason to post a pic, there's barely any difference from the regular and shiny colors.

Registeel coming up, then Regirock and then I'll go get the rest of the lake trio and Dialga afterward.

*showers you in luck* .O.
RA's (Run Aways) are pretty much the same thing as SR's in Latias'/Latios' case

But yeh, I seem to get a shiny legendary every 1-2 days *^* I'm hunting Regice now and it's already being a nightmare with the only so slight color change for their shiny version ;_;

Thanks! Your luck didn't help me much yesterday, but today it paid off. ^_^ My Dad and Brother were watching Inside Out, so I decided to join in to help pass the time while I soft reset for Uxie. Finally got the sparkles about 3/4 of the way through the movie. :)

image_4.jpeg

Been SRing for Mesprit since then here's hoping...

Last edited:
Yes, I love the shiny versions of the Lake Guardian trio too. ^_^ Managed to get Mesprit today! Super lucky as it was on my decided final SR before getting packed up for heading back to college. The hunt is on for Azelf now to complete my trio. :)

image_5.jpeg

7WQoflq.png

Green's an icky color on most shiny Pokes, but it looks good on Registeel.

Yes, I love the shiny versions of the Lake Guardian trio too. ^_^ Managed to get Mesprit today! Super lucky as it was on my decided final SR before getting packed up for heading back to college. The hunt is on for Azelf now to complete my trio. :)
Oooh grats! Best of luck for Azelf o:

^ Good luck on hatching that!! *^*

mi0jt17.png

rock so hot
hot hot rock
rock so hot u fry a poke'egg

I was going to hunt for Azelf next, but Cresent Isle showed up and since you never really know when you're going to get it I decided to hunt for Cresselia first. The hunt for Azelf shall commence after I get Cresselia though. :)

Lol Hyogo this made me laugh. xD Nice Regirick there too!
rock so hot
hot hot rock
rock so hot u fry a poke'egg

Back