• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Crayon AC Drawings [TBT only!]

When will these be done? c:

I'm very sorry! I I have not visited the bell tree forums at all since the 8th I think of this month. I wanted to finish the drawings, but I got caught up with other things! I'm not very good when it comes to getting things done, but I promise they WILL get done eventually. Maybe I'll just go ahead and get my butt moving right now to finish the ones I already started awhile ago because WHAT THE HELL SELF.
If you feel the wait is too long for you, feel free to ask for a refund.
EDIT:
Oh and I apologize for the sudden inactivity.

Last edited:
These are so cute! I love your art style! I'd love to buy one. I'm going to reserve this post so I remember to fill out the form! Is it okay if I don't have a reference?

- Username: Aleigh
- Character Reference: Cookie and Flurry
- Character Species: Dog & Hamster
- Clothing? Y/N: Yes please!
- Background? Y/N: No, it's okay!
- Payment sent?: Not yet, I need to earn some more bells before I send.
- Other Info: Can they be on the same canvas, and almost cuddling in some way? I'm lame I know

Last edited:
I'm very sorry! I I have not visited the bell tree forums at all since the 8th I think of this month. I wanted to finish the drawings, but I got caught up with other things! I'm not very good when it comes to getting things done, but I promise they WILL get done eventually. Maybe I'll just go ahead and get my butt moving right now to finish the ones I already started awhile ago because WHAT THE HELL SELF.
EDIT:

Thats alright lol!
I still love your art so I still plan to buy more from you no matter how long it takes

EDIT:

it's ok c:

i lost the character page so heres the ref:
1824434_2rx31gjiLehTiOi.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

i lost the character page so heres the ref:
1824434_2rx31gjiLehTiOi.jpg

Alright guys, I have to be honest here. I totally forgot about this, it somehow escaped my mind for about 3 months or so. LMAO I'M HORRIBLE I KNOW.
I opened 1 more slot, and I'll be working on the current orders now! Thank you all for your patience, I apologize for the inconvenience.

its not really an OC, but like .. my little pappy.
not sure if you would draw her though? ; v;

I'll be ordering 2 not in the same canvas, if that's okay?

- Username:Skweekerz
- Character Reference: http://toyhou.se/514097.william
- Character Species: Fox
- Clothing? No (but wears accessory)
- Background? Yes
- Art Style? (Regular or chibi-like, see examples): Same or similar style to my previous commission (the sad fox)
- Payment sent?: yes ☆
- Other Info: His personality is basically sly, fun, and confident. William is the "host" type of guy (NOT LIKE A HOST CLUB LOL) but yea hes overconfident mostly

cookies

- Username: Skweekerz
- Character Reference: http://toyhou.se/514100.flora
- Background? Yes
- Art Style? (Regular or chibi-like, see examples): Same or similar style to my previous commission (sad fox one)
- Other Info: Her personality is basically fun, somewhat shy, quiet, calm, and helpful. She doesn't get overlly excited but shes just a nice, decent fox.

Thank you so much! ♡

Last edited:
Are you taking orders? ~

- Username: skarmoury
- Character Reference: zzz
- Character Species: Chimeco
- Clothing?: nah
- Background?: no
- Art Style?: regular
- Payment sent?: will send after posting this ~
- Other Info: if it's possible to open up its tail into like an expanded galaxy (something like this), that would be awesome! but if it's too hard, then don't mind it ^^

Maybe this is kinda weird but eh lmao

- Username: Nightmares
- Character Reference: http://sta.sh/21h4qiv4viy8 (E3 and F4 please!)
- Character Species: Panda and deer
- Clothing?: N
- Background?: Y
- Art Style? Regular
- Payment sent?: Well idk if I'll be accepted, so nope haha
- Other Info: Thanks ^^

cookies

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops did I miss out rip

Last edited:
I'll be ordering 2 not in the same canvas, if that's okay?

- Username:Skweekerz
- Character Reference: http://toyhou.se/514097.william
- Background? Yes
- Art Style? (Regular or chibi-like, see examples): Same or similar style to my previous commission (the sad fox)
- Other Info: His personality is basically sly, fun, and confident. William is the "host" type of guy (NOT LIKE A HOST CLUB LOL) but yea hes overconfident mostly

cookies

- Username: Skweekerz
- Character Reference: http://toyhou.se/514100.flora
- Background? Yes
- Art Style? (Regular or chibi-like, see examples): Same or similar style to my previous commission (sad fox one)
- Other Info: Her personality is basically fun, somewhat shy, quiet, calm, and helpful. She doesn't get overlly excited but shes just a nice, decent fox.

Thank you so much! ♡

Thank you for ordering again! :'D I love your fox characters. <3 I have to ask though, do you have a reference of both of them without a toyhouse watermark? If not, I'll find my way around it. ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you taking orders? ~

- Username: skarmoury
- Character Reference: zzz
- Character Species: Chimeco
- Clothing?: nah
- Background?: no
- Art Style?: regular
- Payment sent?: will send after posting this ~
- Other Info: if it's possible to open up its tail into like an expanded galaxy (something like this), that would be awesome! but if it's too hard, then don't mind it ^^

Yes, you just made the last slot! c: Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe this is kinda weird but eh lmao

- Username: Nightmares
- Character Reference: http://sta.sh/21h4qiv4viy8 (E3 and F4 please!)
- Character Species: Panda and deer
- Clothing?: N
- Background?: Y
- Art Style? Regular
- Payment sent?: Well idk if I'll be accepted, so nope haha
- Other Info: Thanks ^^

cookies

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops did I miss out rip

- Username: Cadbberry
- Character Reference: http://toyhou.se/335089.shivare/gallery#1167649
- Character Species: Not names
- Clothing? Y/N: N
- Background? Y/N: N
- Art Style? (Regular or chibi-like, see examples): Regular
- Payment sent?: Yes
- Other Info: Thank you :D

Cookies

Sorry to both of you, slots are filled! Check back later for open slots. :'D I thank you for your interest!
I'm refunding you Cadbberry for now. ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

its not really an OC, but like .. my little pappy.
not sure if you would draw her though? ; v;

What type of species is she, Tomia? o:

Thank you for ordering again! :'D I love your fox characters. <3 I have to ask though, do you have a reference of both of them without a toyhouse watermark? If not, I'll find my way around it. ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry to both of you, slots are filled! Check back later for open slots. :'D I thank you for your interest!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my apologies for not seeing that! Thank you for refunding me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yea! I just have it there to prevent theft ;w;
I'll PM you the unwatermarked images! ;D
Also thank you! ♡♡

Thank you for accepting my request form! ; v;
Is it possible to order for one more character though? I didn't realize we could order two at a time ^^;

she's an Alaskan Klee Kai -- cough she has an instagram cough - no shame no shame --
I'll fill out a form just incase ; v;

- Username: Tomia
- Character Reference: https://www.instagram.com/milk.the.klee.kai/
- Character Species: Alaskan Klee Kai
- Clothing? Y/N: just a bow tie
- Background? Y/N: no thanks
- Art Style? (Regular or chibi-like, see examples): I like the first example ; 7;
- Payment sent?: not yet, waiting to see if you will draw her OTL
- Other Info: I'm going to say potatoes instead of cookies

Back