• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Crayon AC Drawings [TBT only!]

When will these be done? c:

I'm very sorry! I I have not visited the bell tree forums at all since the 8th I think of this month. I wanted to finish the drawings, but I got caught up with other things! I'm not very good when it comes to getting things done, but I promise they WILL get done eventually. Maybe I'll just go ahead and get my butt moving right now to finish the ones I already started awhile ago because WHAT THE HELL SELF.
If you feel the wait is too long for you, feel free to ask for a refund.
EDIT:
Oh and I apologize for the sudden inactivity.

Last edited:
These are so cute! I love your art style! I'd love to buy one. I'm going to reserve this post so I remember to fill out the form! Is it okay if I don't have a reference?

- Username: Aleigh
- Character Reference: Cookie and Flurry
- Character Species: Dog & Hamster
- Clothing? Y/N: Yes please!
- Background? Y/N: No, it's okay!
- Payment sent?: Not yet, I need to earn some more bells before I send.
- Other Info: Can they be on the same canvas, and almost cuddling in some way? I'm lame I know

Last edited:
I'm very sorry! I I have not visited the bell tree forums at all since the 8th I think of this month. I wanted to finish the drawings, but I got caught up with other things! I'm not very good when it comes to getting things done, but I promise they WILL get done eventually. Maybe I'll just go ahead and get my butt moving right now to finish the ones I already started awhile ago because WHAT THE HELL SELF.
EDIT:

Thats alright lol!
I still love your art so I still plan to buy more from you no matter how long it takes

EDIT:

it's ok c:

i lost the character page so heres the ref:
1824434_2rx31gjiLehTiOi.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

i lost the character page so heres the ref:
1824434_2rx31gjiLehTiOi.jpg

Alright guys, I have to be honest here. I totally forgot about this, it somehow escaped my mind for about 3 months or so. LMAO I'M HORRIBLE I KNOW.
I opened 1 more slot, and I'll be working on the current orders now! Thank you all for your patience, I apologize for the inconvenience.

its not really an OC, but like .. my little pappy.
not sure if you would draw her though? ; v;

I'll be ordering 2 not in the same canvas, if that's okay?

- Username:Skweekerz
- Character Reference: http://toyhou.se/514097.william
- Character Species: Fox
- Clothing? No (but wears accessory)
- Background? Yes
- Art Style? (Regular or chibi-like, see examples): Same or similar style to my previous commission (the sad fox)
- Payment sent?: yes ☆
- Other Info: His personality is basically sly, fun, and confident. William is the "host" type of guy (NOT LIKE A HOST CLUB LOL) but yea hes overconfident mostly

cookies

- Username: Skweekerz
- Character Reference: http://toyhou.se/514100.flora
- Background? Yes
- Art Style? (Regular or chibi-like, see examples): Same or similar style to my previous commission (sad fox one)
- Other Info: Her personality is basically fun, somewhat shy, quiet, calm, and helpful. She doesn't get overlly excited but shes just a nice, decent fox.

Thank you so much! ♡

Last edited:
Are you taking orders? ~

- Username: skarmoury
- Character Reference: zzz
- Character Species: Chimeco
- Clothing?: nah
- Background?: no
- Art Style?: regular
- Payment sent?: will send after posting this ~
- Other Info: if it's possible to open up its tail into like an expanded galaxy (something like this), that would be awesome! but if it's too hard, then don't mind it ^^

Maybe this is kinda weird but eh lmao

- Username: Nightmares
- Character Reference: http://sta.sh/21h4qiv4viy8 (E3 and F4 please!)
- Character Species: Panda and deer
- Clothing?: N
- Background?: Y
- Art Style? Regular
- Payment sent?: Well idk if I'll be accepted, so nope haha
- Other Info: Thanks ^^

cookies

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops did I miss out rip

Last edited:
I'll be ordering 2 not in the same canvas, if that's okay?

- Username:Skweekerz
- Character Reference: http://toyhou.se/514097.william
- Background? Yes
- Art Style? (Regular or chibi-like, see examples): Same or similar style to my previous commission (the sad fox)
- Other Info: His personality is basically sly, fun, and confident. William is the "host" type of guy (NOT LIKE A HOST CLUB LOL) but yea hes overconfident mostly

cookies

- Username: Skweekerz
- Character Reference: http://toyhou.se/514100.flora
- Background? Yes
- Art Style? (Regular or chibi-like, see examples): Same or similar style to my previous commission (sad fox one)
- Other Info: Her personality is basically fun, somewhat shy, quiet, calm, and helpful. She doesn't get overlly excited but shes just a nice, decent fox.

Thank you so much! ♡

Thank you for ordering again! :'D I love your fox characters. <3 I have to ask though, do you have a reference of both of them without a toyhouse watermark? If not, I'll find my way around it. ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you taking orders? ~

- Username: skarmoury
- Character Reference: zzz
- Character Species: Chimeco
- Clothing?: nah
- Background?: no
- Art Style?: regular
- Payment sent?: will send after posting this ~
- Other Info: if it's possible to open up its tail into like an expanded galaxy (something like this), that would be awesome! but if it's too hard, then don't mind it ^^

Yes, you just made the last slot! c: Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe this is kinda weird but eh lmao

- Username: Nightmares
- Character Reference: http://sta.sh/21h4qiv4viy8 (E3 and F4 please!)
- Character Species: Panda and deer
- Clothing?: N
- Background?: Y
- Art Style? Regular
- Payment sent?: Well idk if I'll be accepted, so nope haha
- Other Info: Thanks ^^

cookies

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops did I miss out rip

- Username: Cadbberry
- Character Reference: http://toyhou.se/335089.shivare/gallery#1167649
- Character Species: Not names
- Clothing? Y/N: N
- Background? Y/N: N
- Art Style? (Regular or chibi-like, see examples): Regular
- Payment sent?: Yes
- Other Info: Thank you :D

Cookies

Sorry to both of you, slots are filled! Check back later for open slots. :'D I thank you for your interest!
I'm refunding you Cadbberry for now. ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

its not really an OC, but like .. my little pappy.
not sure if you would draw her though? ; v;

What type of species is she, Tomia? o:

Thank you for ordering again! :'D I love your fox characters. <3 I have to ask though, do you have a reference of both of them without a toyhouse watermark? If not, I'll find my way around it. ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry to both of you, slots are filled! Check back later for open slots. :'D I thank you for your interest!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my apologies for not seeing that! Thank you for refunding me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yea! I just have it there to prevent theft ;w;
I'll PM you the unwatermarked images! ;D
Also thank you! ♡♡

Thank you for accepting my request form! ; v;
Is it possible to order for one more character though? I didn't realize we could order two at a time ^^;

she's an Alaskan Klee Kai -- cough she has an instagram cough - no shame no shame --
I'll fill out a form just incase ; v;

- Username: Tomia
- Character Reference: https://www.instagram.com/milk.the.klee.kai/
- Character Species: Alaskan Klee Kai
- Clothing? Y/N: just a bow tie
- Background? Y/N: no thanks
- Art Style? (Regular or chibi-like, see examples): I like the first example ; 7;
- Payment sent?: not yet, waiting to see if you will draw her OTL
- Other Info: I'm going to say potatoes instead of cookies

Back