• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

free / pwyw drawings (open)

Mikaiah

🌸
Bells
Island
Xanthye
Purple Feather
Light Blue Balloon
Cool Feather
Blue Balloon
Blue Feather
Feedback
100% (130) +
Ok! I've been trying to get back into art stuff recently! you can check my art dump for a maybe idea of what I might do but it'll depend on your character

at minimum will be lightly shaded/cleaned sketch bust up.

I will try my best, but I'm most comfortable drawing humans/humanoid creatures. Happy to do OCs, island reps, etc.
I might not do everyone's >///<

Took me a minute to find, so here's a link to your art dump thread for anyone else interested to see what your art looks like.

Anyway, I really like your art! I'd love it if you could maybe draw my D&D sorcerer, Jericho. I think he would look good in your style.

Jericho by jadetine.png
Jericho by Aquilla.jpg
Jericho - Dancing Lights by peachsaucekitty.png

He's a very serious, solemn character (with a long, tragic backstory that I won't go into unless you want me to), but using his magic, especially to cast the spell Dancing Lights, like in the drawings here, makes him feel serene and peaceful, and he'll smile a little bit to himself. Otherwise, he's pretty serious most of the time.

And if you'd rather not draw him for whatever reason, that's perfectly fine. Thanks for considering. :)

Ahh! I’d love a piece from you! I still have the Sapphire collectible you gifted me - my very first collectible 🥰💖 I’ve never forgotten how I lit up when I saw the notification!

Here’s my pocket camp rep! Her eyes are green when they’re open lol
IMG_0165.jpeg

I'd love it if you could draw this girl:

I can offer you all my TBT, though I don't have much right now.

I'll throw my island rep in here. Thank you for your consideration!
0RnZLXl.jpg

Back