• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

CONTEST! Bacon Boy won

jackechan

Bells
Ok so here is how it works, pick 3 separate numbers that are between 01 and 99 [ex. 03 22 75]

At 9 P.M. Pacific Standard Time tonight, I will randomly select 3 numbers and we will have a winner! [see specifications below]

Specifications
  • Each number may only be selected once so for example if I selected 27 then Cry couldn't select 27
  • If you pick all three correct numbers you are a winner, however if no one selects all three correct numbers than the prize will go to the user(s) that have the most correct
  • If two users share the same amount of correct numbers they will split the prizes (I will provide more if necessary.)
  • Enjoy yourself and have fun raffling!

THE WINNER IS BACON BOY! With 07 62 93 he didn't get the exact number but he came the closest to 08 and 92 which makes him the winner congratulations Bacon Boy

Back