• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Complete Golden Tool Set Starting at 5 TBT! AUCTION NOW CLOSED!

starry-syzygy

☆a happy little mistake☆
Bells
Switch
0684-4201-7527
Poptart Easter Egg
Flea
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Feedback
100% (26) +
I'm auctioning off a complete set of all the golden tools!

I'm only taking TBT offers for it, sorry!

The golden tool set includes:

1 golden axe
1 golden shovel
1 golden watering can
1 golden bug net
1 golden fishing rod
1 golden slingshot

Starting Bid: 5 TBT

Minimum Bid Increase: 1 TBT

Auto Buy: None

Auction End Time: Monday, August 22nd 9AM U.S. CST

EDIT: High bid is currently 100 TBT. If I don't see much interest in the thread within the next day or so, it will end at Saturday, August 20th, 4PM U.S. CST instead.

EDIT 2: Auction Closed, winner of the gold tools is River with her bid of 100 TBT.

Last edited:
Highest bidder is currently River with 100 TBT! :eek:

Dang, that'll be a hard one to beat.....

you say your giving them away ... then you say you want tbt for it ... confusing.

In My Dupetown I give them away ... as in free ... nothing wanted in return.

Last edited:
you say your giving it away then say you want tbt for it ... confusing.

In My Dupetown I give them away as in free ... nothing wanted in return.

Sorry, if its confusing >-<

I thought the fact that I marked the post with an auction tag made it obvious that I was asking something for it :confused:

bump

Also I mentioned this in the post but, if I don't see much interest in this today or tomorrow I'll end the auction early on Saturday, August 20th, 4PM U.S. CST

I think you will probably just end up with the 100 TBT from that bid! I think it scared everyone off, including me. Not a bad return though for sure! :)

I think you will probably just end up with the 100 TBT from that bid! I think it scared everyone off, including me. Not a bad return though for sure! :)

Yeah, that was what I was thinking, which is why I figured I should end the auction earlier:)

Back