• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 🚚Come visit RVs for free! [Todays RV: Medli ]🚚

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's used for bad experiences - like scamming, disobeying town rules, stealing, etc. Wifi crashing is just chalked up to bad luck and no ones fault.

Sorry it crashed anyway. My connection is usually fine. I'm pretty sure it was whoever was dressed as a cat (not sure if that's you) as they kept disappearing and reappearing.

I also believe it had to do with bad connection with the person dressed as a cat. When they entered the RV booth, they simply stood there while usually you change into the thinking position when getting items. It's no one's fault but bad connection. Howver, bad connection should not make someone give a bad rating no matter the circumstance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'm up to visiting again if you're still open. I managed to grab a few items before the person after me came in.

It's used for bad experiences - like scamming, disobeying town rules, stealing, etc. Wifi crashing is just chalked up to bad luck and no ones fault.

Sorry it crashed anyway. My connection is usually fine. I'm pretty sure it was whoever was dressed as a cat (not sure if that's you) as they kept disappearing and reappearing.

ooh ok thanks for letting me know! and yesss haha that was me... my connection is usually fine too, but oh well! thank you anyway!!

ooh ok thanks for letting me know! and yesss haha that was me... my connection is usually fine too, but oh well! thank you anyway!!

I had bad connection earlier today and I made someone wait 30 minutes before I could properly reply. It was out of my hands and all I could do is apologize and hope they weren't too angry. It happens, so don't feel bad. :')

I also believe it had to do with bad connection with the person dressed as a cat. When they entered the RV booth, they simply stood there while usually you change into the thinking position when getting items. It's no one's fault but bad connection. Howver, bad connection should not make someone give a bad rating no matter the circumstance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'm up to visiting again if you're still open. I managed to grab a few items before the person after me came in.

Sure, I'm opening my gate again. :)

Hi I'd like to visit! I already have you added so let me know when I can come over your town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back