• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 🚚Come visit RVs for free! [Todays RV: Medli ]🚚

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you again pal, such a pretty town c:

Haha! Thank you for that encouragement, Starfall is definitely “in progress” and I think it’s a sloppy, unorganized mess right now. I was going to apologize to you about it! :blush:

me please!!? may ii come

Last edited:
you may still have me since you gave me the perfect apples, which ii depply appreciate still!!

I guess I should have ended instead of throwing beans - I’m sorry you guys :( I’m opening again for you

Edit - also you can get your own beans! If you catch Harvey feeding the birds just keep saying “hey Harv” to him until he gives you beans

Last edited:
lmfao! they were awesome though

ohhhh cool!! okay im going to do that later then!! lol

Last edited:
I guess I should have ended instead of throwing beans - I’m sorry you guys :( I’m opening again for you

Edit - also you can get your own beans! If you catch Harvey feeding the birds just keep saying “hey Harv” to him until he gives you beans

I never knew that I was how! I got beans as a gift from people on here but never knew how they got them haha

Also your town is so nice!

Last edited:
i saw ppl selling 'beans' and i was like what beans? lol those are pretty cool! thanks.. love your town, btw! look fwd. to the next van! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back