• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 🚚Come visit RVs for free! [Todays RV: Medli ]🚚

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've looked everywhere for Medii (ToT) Just need some time to get meow coupons.

Yup, my gate is open for both of you.

Hi, so sorry but it seems like our connection was going weird. I kept getting dumped back into my town- i don't know if it was on my end or yours, but i don't want to give you a bad wifi review haha so i'll just let you know here. thanks for offering to let me visit medli's rv, even though it didn't work out well!!!!! maybe another day... :')

Hi, so sorry but it seems like our connection was going weird. I kept getting dumped back into my town- i don't know if it was on my end or yours, but i don't want to give you a bad wifi review haha so i'll just let you know here. thanks for offering to let me visit medli's rv, even though it didn't work out well!!!!! maybe another day... :')

Why would you give me a bad review for the connection crashing? It seems bizarre to even entertain the idea for a bad connection.

Why would you give me a bad review for the connection crashing? It seems bizarre to even entertain the idea for a bad connection.

hehe i don't know either- i'm still kind of a newbie on the forum so i'm not sure how the wifi rating thing works! sorry if i sounded rude or like i was threatening you or something!!! i just wanted to let you know why I kept disappearing

hehe i don't know either- i'm still kind of a newbie on the forum so i'm not sure how the wifi rating thing works! sorry if i sounded rude or like i was threatening you or something!!! i just wanted to let you know why I kept disappearing

It's used for bad experiences - like scamming, disobeying town rules, stealing, etc. Wifi crashing is just chalked up to bad luck and no ones fault.

Sorry it crashed anyway. My connection is usually fine. I'm pretty sure it was whoever was dressed as a cat (not sure if that's you) as they kept disappearing and reappearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back