• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Come Get Some Free Stuff!

victoriae350

Tom Nook's Rival
Bells
Feedback
100% (113) +
Originally had this posted under the airport, but I locked up and I'm posting here instead! No tips required. No entry fee!

I'm trying to clear our my storage so I have a bunch of stuff outside Nooks. Stuff like clothes, furniture, picked flowers, etc. Everyone is welcome! No entry fee required. I just ask that you don't explore my island, and leave once you've found what you like! Don't go beyond the path to the beach and the beach :)

Let me know if you want to come over and I'll send you the dodo code!

I'll be working on my novel during this period. But I'll have the switch in front of me so I'll make sure it doesn't do anything weird!

If you leave the fenced in area for anything, even Ables, I'll put my switch to sleep. Someone did this yesterday and though I didn't cause any kind of error on purpose, one happened accidentally a few minutes later as another person flew in. So make sure ya'll stay in bounds ^^

Last edited:
Originally had this posted under the airport, but I locked up and I'm posting here instead!

I'm trying to clear our my storage so I have a bunch of stuff outside Nooks. Stuff like clothes, furniture, picked flowers, etc. Everyone is welcome! No entry fee required. I just ask that you don't explore my island, and leave once you've found what you like! Don't go beyond the path to the beach and the beach :)

Let me know if you want to come over and I'll send you the dodo code!

I'll be organizing my room since it's a mess, so I'll have the switch hooked up to a screen.

If you leave the fenced in area for anything, even Ables, I'll put my switch to sleep. Someone did this yesterday and though I didn't cause any kind of error on purpose, one happened accidentally a few minutes later as another person flew in.
id love to visit

Back