• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

come get free rare diys!! [CLOSED]

mightyenites

mothmonger
Bells
Switch
7731-8674-0215
Feedback
100% (32) +
I'm opening up cause I have a lot of rare diys just gathering dust on my beach! Flower diys, seasonal, golden, it's a whole mix. Was gonna sell them but I'm too lazy 😂 No fee of course but I could use fall diys (the only ones I need now!!), iron nuggets, or any winter material! Also I'm in November right now so you can find some neat bugs and fish!

Feel free to explore too just please please don't pick up items that are on the ground! Diving is ok too :)

Last edited:
I'm opening up cause I have a lot of rare diys just gathering dust on my beach! Flower diys, seasonal, golden, it's a whole mix. Was gonna sell them but I'm too lazy 😂 No fee of course but I could use fall diys (the only ones I need now!!) or iron nuggets. Also I'm in November right now so you can find some neat bugs and fish!

Feel free to explore too just please please don't pick up items that are on the ground! Diving is ok too :)
I also need one tire, I'm having no luck fishing one!

Hi! Could I come in 30 minutes-ish if you’re still open at that point? Switch is just charging atm 😅 I can PM you if you want!

Can I come by? Will def bring presents for you! :D
messaged!
Post automatically merged:

thanks for coming everyone! closing up after everyone leaves. also whoever picked up my star fragment decorations! shame on you 🙄 that was literally the only rule! if someone gives you free stuff you don't up and steal!!

Last edited:
Back