• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Item Dump Hi! šŸ™‚ I have a lot of extra DIYs and items I donā€™t need anymore

melonbread

i want froggy death the kid (Ā“,,ā€¢Ļ‰ā€¢,,)ā™”
Bells
Switch
0877-0492-1408
Cherry (Fruit)
Purple Balloon
Green Balloon
Banana
Isabelle
Sky Clouds Scenery
Playful Scenery
White Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello! Iā€™m sorry Iā€™ve been offline from this site for a very long time for reasons mostly out my control... but I recently noticed I have a lot of random diy recipes and items in my inventory, and plenty of them Iā€™m willing to part with , so....hereā€™s some examples of what I have šŸ™‚!

some diys / recipes I have šŸŒ±ā˜€ļø
ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”
- steamer basket set
- apple jelly
- golden seat
- mixed fruits tart
- bamboo bench
- beekeepers hive
- barbell x2 * I have two of the same diy !
- cherry dress
- glowing moss statue
- shell rug
- orange end table
- log mounted wall clock x2 * I also have two of these same diyā€¦!

I have a lot of others I didnā€™t list here to keep things organized too, so you can let me know if youā€™re looking for a specific diy and I can see if I have it, or you can just pick up any diy and try to learn it šŸ™‚!

a small favor I have to ask: you donā€™t have to, feel free to just visit for any reason! But if you can, Iā€™d really appreciate if you add me as a friend, Iā€™ll add you back! It would be great to meet some new folks here, or make friends, I barely have any friends In real life who play animal crossing, sadly. Also I deeply apologize if I go offline sometimes, Iā€™m usually very active in this game, but at times school can be hard, though the semester is over for now, and other times itā€™s more of a mental health thing that can get in the way from me playing, sadly... sometimes if my mental state is off, I wonā€™t be online as much, but I usually am playing the game daily so its not like Iā€™m always offline thankfully ! šŸ‘šŸ™‚

iā€˜m also really sorry, my island is overgrown with flowers....and my island is a real big mess at the moment šŸ˜ if you want to dig up a flower, donā€™t worry about it at all! Feel free to dig up whatever you want, it would actually be doing a favor for me hahaha... Iā€™m not one of those types of people who are like, please donā€™t dig my flowers...for me, I actually donā€™t care at all. If itā€™s a hybrid flower I can always get it again in the future, but I guess golden roses are more valuable, but thankfully I donā€˜t even have golden roses anyway, haha! so don't worry about that and feel free to ask me any questions or draw on my bulletin board, talk to my villagers, check out the other residents houses, shop, go fishing, anything really, I hope you all can have fun! šŸ™‚

oh I forgot, other items I have!

some items šŸ“šŸ¶
- harriet and Harvā€™s poster
- flick and cjā€™s poster
- some other posters! Villagers, NPCs, i have some duplicates too I think
- shamrock doorplate
- ship wheel door decoration
- skull doorplate
- Leo sculpture
- diner neon clock
- annabelleā€™s photo
- isabelleā€™s photo
- took nookā€™s photo
- mini dharma
- I have some fish and bug models (tiger beetle, yellow butterfly, cricket, rainbow stag, moth, emperor butterfly, butterfly fish, dace, red snapper, sweet fish, soft shelled turtle...etc)
- ball (soccer ball)
- dinosaur toy (green)
- magazine, book (I have a lot! Of magazines I have like 6 or 7, but I only have 2 books, sorry about that!)
- I have soo much food I donā€™t need right now (fish and chips, salade carrottes, potato porage, carrot potage, Kabu ankake, pumpkin bagel Sandwich, tomato curry, ketchup fried rice, aji fry, tomato purĆ©e, pear jelly , fruit topped pancakes, instant noodles x2, veggie sandwich set x2, pie pie (seasonal) colorful juice, coconut juice...Etc)
- cardboard box, I think I might have 5, some variations (plain, orange, pear?)
- basketball hoop
- papa panda
- pine tree
- spooky standing lamp
- wooden block table (colorful)

the only items I canā€™t part with Bc they are important to me:
- henryā€™s photo
- broccoloā€˜s photo
- stitches photo

Actually on that note, Stitches and Brocollo gave me their photos multiple times. So I might have 1 of each I can part with! But please keep in mind I dont have a large amount of those photos and I really would like to keep at least 1 of each for myself too šŸ™‚ thanks for understanding ! again only if youā€™re interested, and if multiple people ask for it I am not sure what to do, but I can always give it to you in the future bc Brocollo, Stitches have become very close friends with me, and might give me another photo in the future šŸ™‚ I can always mail extras if a lot of people are interested!

finally Tybalt is SO close to giving me his photo too, weā€˜re extremely close, he calls me Prof Pie, we have our own catchphrase and everything (our greeting was ā€œbig chungusā€šŸ˜‚ but then he asked to change it, so I changed it to ā€your soul is mine!ā€ Bc, you know, my island is Soul Eater themed hahaha) (I miss big chungus though, that was the funniest) ... so I might get tybaltā€™s photo in the future? Not sure, itā€™s taking longer than I expected for some reasonšŸ¤”šŸ˜…

thanks for reading! If any of these ideas interest you or you need some diys, feel free to come on over!šŸ˜ƒ

Reactions: Sid
Ok! Sure thing! šŸ™‚ Actually Iā€™m fine with anything, but you know, I just realize that I am saving up on black tulips bc I have only 1 on my island for some reason, to make a diy that requires 10 black tulips, so if you have any extras you could bring them over, but if not itā€™s totally fine! Donā€™t worry if you donā€™t have any! Iā€™ll give you the ship wheel door decoration once I make a dodo code, actually, Iā€™ll just send you a PM, a message with the dodo code that I make and then you can come pick it up!

or, I can drop it off at your island if thatā€™s easier for you! you can just send me a message and let me know what you prefer šŸ‘šŸŽµšŸ™‚

(oh yea! If you really feel like giving something in return for some reason, I can accept bells, nook mile tickets, or anything else you have! Iā€™m not picky about what to get back! anything goes fine for me, or you can just say thanks and that would be fine too!)

Oh nice! Okay! thanks so much! šŸ˜„ Also, I sent you a message, but I havenā€™t checked for a response yet (I was writing a journal), so Iā€™ll go see right now šŸ™‚

Hi, I would love the following if you still have them: H&Hs poster, Flick&CJs poster, the photos of Annabelle, Tom Nook and Isabelle.
What kind of other posters do you have? I am only interested in the NPC ones, really...

Will be going offline soon, but will be on later today. Thank you. ^^;

Do you happen to have a full list of the fish and bug models up for grabs?

I am definitely interested in the tiger beetle and soft shelled turtles models, but I have the butterflies and stags already.

If it's too chaotic to sort through, don't worry. I can just take those two and spot you a few NMT for your trouble. :)

Back