• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Come and visit Skaia~

mystearicaengland

arsenicCatnip (AC)
Bells
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (36) +
I got my 100 visits together and could start the train station project- but the visiting fun doesn't stop(!)
You can still come to get signatures, bring Katie, drink coffee, or do whatever can be done on the day you're visiting(!)
If we get along well, we can also go to the island, if you want-!
I can still get the good host badge and you could get the visitor badge uwu

Rules:
  1. Only run on the paths- if you're not on a path, walk, please.
  2. Please don't shake any trees or hit the rocks unless you asked me first.
  3. Don't pick the flowers. Just. Don't.
  4. You may talk to my villagers and/or ask them for signatures as well as you can visit Katrina or drink coffee.
  5. You are allowed to take my designs home.
  6. You are allowed to bring Katie, too. There's no need to ask.
  7. If you want a certain fruit, ask me for it before we start the session.
  8. If you want to visit me when I'm not there/asleep to get a badge, you must've shown me before that I can trust you- meaningly: you must've visited me before.

Additional Info: If you want to talk with me but you're annoyed by the chat option in acnl, pm me here or ask me for my skype. Does not apply for one-time-only visitors(!)

Town Fruit: Oranges
I have all fruits, so if you want a certain one, please ask me before you visit instead of simply taking them.

Current Town Ordinance: Beautiful Town

Dream Address: 6100 - 4012 - 6921

You can visit me multiple times, if you want to.
I play AC pretty much every day and I'd be happy to have more people to play with(!)

Break a rule and I will end the session - also please don't stay too long since I want to do other things or invite other people as well- also, it causes my internet to crash.

Last edited:
I'd love to visit as well c:
Do you happen to have Peach's Parasol? <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can keep revisiting if you'd like ^^

Alrighty, I'll add you two(!) Just a moment c:

And yes, I have her parasol, actually uvu
(If you revisit me, I'll gladly give it to you;; uvu ...I hope that doesn't make me sound rude-- sorry.)

I'd like to come and visit your town for the Train Station Upgrade! :)

I'll add you guys soon - though it's late here (I live in Europe) so if you want to visit the nooklings or able sisters or anyone - just tell me and I'll set the time a bit back uvu

Actually nevermind. I'll just visit when you can open your gates.

Last edited:
I left you some feedback, thanks for the fruit, my villagers keep asking me for cherries! Good luck with the train station upgrade. :)

Back