• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I’ll visit your town however many times

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakapo

PJ
Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi, I know some people are looking to get badges before April, especially to customize the train station. I will visit your town 20 times max for in-game bells or TBT.
My FC is 4529-7193-4313: I’m most available on weekends and my timezone is EST.

Last edited:
Hey do you still need help unlocking the Train Station upgrades? I should be able to meet up sometime this weekend or anytime tomorrow since I'll be off.

I need 76 visits to unlock the upgrades in my town, so maybe we can alternate visits. Let me know if you're interested! :)

Alternating visits sounds good, but I’m not sure if it’ll take more time since I think you have to open and close your gate every time after you visit. So maybe I could just visit you 76 times first and then you can visit me the same amount?

I’ll add your friend code when I get home. :) I don’t really mind when we meet up- even any time today works for me, but if we do tomorrow it would have to be after this time since I have school.

Ok sounds good! I'll add your fc. I can meet sometime today also, so just let me know whenever you'd like me to open my gates. Then I'll come and visit your town also! Thanks for your help! :)

Sorry for the wait! Gates are open now! I'll be afk in game but I'll check this thread every now and then. Let me know when you're ready for me to visit your town! Thanks! :)

60 more to go!
I’m not sure if I can do all the rest tonight, but I’ll try my best and update you if I can’t

I just realized I said 50 accidentally, but now I’m under 50!

Last edited:
That's alright! Just let me know when you need to take a break and I can close the gates. You don't have to do it all in one go, Porter likes to talk too much lol! 😆

Seeya! Also I accidentally miscounted and told you there was only 50 left earlier, but it was actually 60 lol
But I’ve done 28 visits so far! It takes a lot more time than I thought lol but progress is progress

That's ok!! It's very tedious lol. I really appreciate your help!! If we need to resume tomorrow when would be a good time to meet up?

3 pm EST works best for me tomorrow
Post automatically merged:

If you open your gate now though, I can keep working at it for at least an hour

Last edited:
Hey I’m going to take a break and finish it all tomorrow!
I got through 56 visits, only 20 left
Post automatically merged:

I should be able to do it in an hour tomorrow at 3 pm EST! And I’d be able to leave my 3ds on the charger for the rest of the evening so you can visit :)

Hey! I just set up my 3ds and opened my gates, you're welcome to drop in whenever you're ready. I'll be afk once again but I'll check in here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back