Selling Collectibles

Hi there!

Told you I would be back! ^-^ Are your Famous Mushrooms from 2016? If so I would like to buy all three for 1100TBT! ^-^

~Let me know! <3

Hi there!

Told you I would be back! ^-^ Are your Famous Mushrooms from 2016? If so I would like to buy all three for 1100TBT! ^-^

~Let me know! <3

Hi there! :3 Would you be willing to go to 1125 TBT for all three? Would you like a message with all of them? Let me know. ^^

Hi there! :3 Would you be willing to go to 1125 TBT for all three? Would you like a message with all of them? Let me know. ^^

Sure that sounds fine! They are all 2016 dates right? (actually I don't even know if another year is possible! XD) As far as a message I will leave that up to you! I am fine with or without! ^-^

Sure that sounds fine! They are all 2016 dates right? (actually I don't even know if another year is possible! XD) As far as a message I will leave that up to you! I am fine with or without! ^-^

Okay, awesome. And yep, they're all 2016 (they were released this year). Sending them all now. ^^

Okay, awesome. And yep, they're all 2016 (they were released this year). Sending them all now. ^^

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! Two more mushrooms and my Fall collectibles are complete! ^-^

Also, I love the messages! <3

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! Two more mushrooms and my Fall collectibles are complete! ^-^

Also, I love the messages! <3

Thanks for buying! Enjoy!! <3

Back