• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Collectibles

Hi there!

Told you I would be back! ^-^ Are your Famous Mushrooms from 2016? If so I would like to buy all three for 1100TBT! ^-^

~Let me know! <3

Hi there!

Told you I would be back! ^-^ Are your Famous Mushrooms from 2016? If so I would like to buy all three for 1100TBT! ^-^

~Let me know! <3

Hi there! :3 Would you be willing to go to 1125 TBT for all three? Would you like a message with all of them? Let me know. ^^

Hi there! :3 Would you be willing to go to 1125 TBT for all three? Would you like a message with all of them? Let me know. ^^

Sure that sounds fine! They are all 2016 dates right? (actually I don't even know if another year is possible! XD) As far as a message I will leave that up to you! I am fine with or without! ^-^

Sure that sounds fine! They are all 2016 dates right? (actually I don't even know if another year is possible! XD) As far as a message I will leave that up to you! I am fine with or without! ^-^

Okay, awesome. And yep, they're all 2016 (they were released this year). Sending them all now. ^^

Okay, awesome. And yep, they're all 2016 (they were released this year). Sending them all now. ^^

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! Two more mushrooms and my Fall collectibles are complete! ^-^

Also, I love the messages! <3

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! Two more mushrooms and my Fall collectibles are complete! ^-^

Also, I love the messages! <3

Thanks for buying! Enjoy!! <3

Back