Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Christmas Gold Candy
Planet Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Christmas Candy
Because of the Christmas event and the completion of my “assorted collectibles” collection, the collectible discussion is getting more popular. This was enhanced even further after a new collectible guide (which records all collectibles that appeared on TBT 2.0) was posted. So if I write any new blogs within the next few days, don’t be surprised to see collectible-related entries.

We all know that new flowers and new eggs are predictable, but new collectibles of other sets aren’t on TBT’s planning horizon. Anything is possible, but we don’t know what will happen. This entry is on inexistent collectibles I want to see on this site.

• Perfect Fruits: In October 2013, the original town fruit set has begun, as it started with the pear. In June 2015, the set was completed, with the apple being the finisher. The earlier a fruit is introduced, the cheaper the price, and the more restocks they get (or they get unlimited stock). Now that they got the original fruits completed, they should introduce perfect fruit collectibles, each being rarer than the originals. Even the perfect pear should be less common than the apple collectible.
  • Tropical Fruits: In addition to the perfect fruits introduced, they should also introduce tropical fruits, which you could only get on the Island at start in New Leaf. These include bananas, coconuts, lychees, durians, mangoes, and lemons.
  • More Glow Wands: The best set of collectibles on this site is arguably the Glow Wands. Right now, we have the Flower Glow Wand (green), the Heart Glow Wand (pink), the Star Glow Wand (yellow), and the animated Crescent Moon Glow Wand (changes colors). If they were to introduce more glow wands, my suggestions are the Snowflake Glow Wand (blue), the Full Moon Glow Wand (purple), and the Sun Glow Wand (orange). So if someone wants a collection of glow wands, they can get a full row of glow wands.
  • More Balloons: Right now, we only have the blue balloon and the green balloon. I would like to see not just the blue and green balloons make a comeback, but we should also have a red balloon, yellow balloon, orange balloon, light blue balloon, indigo balloon, and pink balloon.
  • More Pokéballs: Right now, we have the Pokéball, the Moon Ball, and the Love Ball. We should have the Great Ball, the Ultra Ball, the Master Ball, and the Premier Ball.
  • Cupcake Collectibles: We already have a Pumpkin Cupcake, but how about regular cupcake collectibles like a chocolate cupcake collectible or a vanilla cupcake collectible?
There may be more collectible wishes, but these are of top priority.

I am definitely in support of all of these suggestions my friend! :D The only one I have some concern for is the Cupcake idea because I would be concerned of it looking too similar to the chocolate and tasty cakes.

I would really like a Bunny Balloon collectible. I always enjoyed carrying them around in City Folk.

Back