• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing in AC: population growing

tntduo

"The thunder, it will roar!"
Bells
Toy Duck Plush
Am I the only one who thinks it's hard to find good clothes for your villager? Like I've found many of clothes but the designs make my character look a bit stupid.
Outfits look way better on villagers than they look on me I'm not complaining though, gives me more of a motivation to make my own little designs for my outfits.
isabelle-acnh.gif

I agree since you can really only get clothing from Tom nook's store and Gracie I believe, not the able sisters. The shirt designs can be pretty ugly lol.

It might take some time, keep looking in the dump, do favors for villagers, look in the store, I guess are things you could do to find more clothes. Hopefully since when you posted this that you've found some you like! :3

The clothes in the GameCube game have a very... limited aesthetic, especially when compared to later games. So it's naturally going to be very difficult to find something you actually like rather than merely accept any particular garment as better than the alternatives. It just comes with the territory of being the first entry in the series, unfortunately.

mhm! my favorite types are the camos mainly the winter camo

I agree since you can really only get clothing from Tom nook's store and Gracie I believe, not the able sisters. The shirt designs can be pretty ugly lol.

It might take some time, keep looking in the dump, do favors for villagers, look in the store, I guess are things you could do to find more clothes. Hopefully since when you posted this that you've found some you like! :3
I have my favorite is the camo designs, mainly winter

Back then in the original AC customization was so limited for clothing so you had to make your own custom design. Not to mention you were forced to wear that viking helmet and there was no way to take it off.

The problem for me wasn’t the clothing. It was the helmet you were forced to wear and couldn’t remove, and the viking horns made it worse.

I agree, the really compressed textures dont help. Im really botheres you cant change your hair either, at least that could give more options to shake it up

Back