• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED

Yeah, i don't understand either, he clearly didn't visit your town since he put that his fav? villager is Freya

Oh yeah, that is true...not to gang up or anything. But Freya wasn't in your town; I know that for sure, since I visited all of your villagers.

Last edited:
Swiftstream didn't do a great job either? I'm sorry, I am just wondering why did those people get money for something they didn't do properly? And there were plenty of people that really tried.

EDIT: I did fill out of the form but was it in time?

Yes, I did visit his address, before I even posted the original (incorrect) form, so I don't think there should be an issue, but I suppose it isn't my decision.

Last edited:
Okay good because this seems like such a fun giveaway!:3
Also how short/long does it have to be?

When does it end?

People calm down please c: I didn't choose anyone a website did that for me DX I just put down the names of the people who filled the form correctly. ..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its doesn't matter c: Just be creative lol

I don't have ? Youtube account >~<
So i can't enter ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't enter the giveaway ;u;

I'll post my entry in a bit c=

I don't know Dx

I'm definitely entering don't worry<3

Back