• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED

iMannySpears

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Small Mailbox
User Title Color Change
10 Envelopes
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (15) +

How to enter :

1. Watch the second episode of the AC:News Show
2.Subscribe To My Channel (Optional)
3.Vote for the next Guest Star (http://www.poll-maker.com/poll33007xddC84a30-2)
4. Write a script for the next Episode :
There's
Only 2 main characters Rosie ( the host ) & Pietro ( weather man )
5.Be creative ! You can add characters & ect...
6.once finished everything , fill this : (optional )

I'd like to win because :

First Place (10m Bells)
Second Place (5m Bells)
Third Place (1m Bells)
Fourth Place (500k)
Fifth Place (100k)

Good Luck !

Last edited:
That's the dream address link right?
EDIT:

I Would Like To Win 10m Bells Because: I can finally start working on the projects I need! I will finally be able to finish the projects I want.
My Favorite Thing in Your Town Is: Cube sculpture, the best public works project ever.
My Favorite Villager In Your Town: Diana

EDIT: For the record this correct filling is probably a bit late?
EDIT: I'm pretty sure this form was added well within the deadline, so don't hurt me ;-;

Last edited:
That's the dream address link right?

I Would Like To Win 10m Bells Because: I will finally be able to finish the projects I want.
My Favorite Thing in Your Town Is: Layout! Love it.
My Favorite Villager In Your Town is: Freya

That is my Dream Adress .... & I don't have Freya ...... You didn't visit ....

I Would Like To Win 10m Bells Because : I need money for Chief once I'm done cycling and I need to build my house and maybe spend a little on here in retail!

My Favorite Thing in Your Town Is: Its the Stonehenge! Its the Stonehenge! God its the greatest henge of all!

My Favorite Villager In Your Town is : Whitney! I talked to her and she was like "Jacob! What are you doing here"

Last edited:
Uh? You said in "Your" town so I thought you were referring to my town.

Mostly because you said:

1. Visit My Town (Dream Suite)
My Favorite Thing in Your Town Is:

Things like make my head hurt lol.

I would like to win 10 millions bells because: One word: Bob.
My favourite thing about your town is: The red and white rose garden!
My favourite villager in your town is: Merengue, that cutie...

Thanks! You have a fabtastic town! I can tell Luna, "I feel refreshed!" :D

Last edited:
I would like to win 10m I need Merry, and I think buying her is the only option. I also want some more PP's and to hopefully renovate my train station!
My favorite thing in your town is your stonehenge PWP and the waterpump in all the flowers!
My favorite villager in your town is Erik! <3

I Would Like To Win 10m Bells Because : I am working on making my town look better and trying to complete my sloppy and gorgeous sets ^__^
My Favorite Thing in Your Town Is: Your house is awesome :) a pink castle! and i also like how your villagers houses don't seem to get in the way of anything, you planned the layout well! and you also have a stonehenge :D
My Favorite Villager In Your Town is : I love Whitney because i really like wolves but i'm going to have to say Erik because he's a Reindeer! ^__^

I Would Like To Win 10m Bells Because : Maybe I'll be able to buy some of my dream villagers ; u ;
My Favorite Thing in Your Town Is: All the roses!! So neat * O * but if you're talking about a singular project I really liked the Isabelle faceboard! So cute hehe
My Favorite Villager In Your Town is : Marina AHHHHH what a cutie

I Would Like To Win 10m Bells Because : I'd like to be able to buy rare furniture sets and fund public works projects without breaking my virtual wallet. x n x
My Favorite Thing in Your Town Is: All the roses !
My Favorite Villager In Your Town is : Marina or Marshal~

I would like to win 10 million bells because I want to pay off my house! ^-^
My favorite thing in your town: I love the placement of the houses and public works projects! It's perfect and flows perfectly! <3
My favorite villager in your town: Diana!
Thanks so much for doing this!

Last edited:
I would like to win 10 million bells because- I need to pay for my two remaining dream villagers- Rosie & Beau
My favorite thing in your town is- The layout because everything is perfectly placed in my opinion, where villagers aren't bunched up together or to far apart. I also love all those flowers in your town. Just stunning, and I wish I could have your town. That explains why you have the flower clock, aha.
My favorite villager in your town is-Diana

I Would Like To Win 10m Bells Because : I can use it towards buying dreamies such as merengue <3
My Favorite Thing in Your Town Is: The town patterns and all the lovely roses ;-; along with the Effle tower pwp and heart light up frame been dying for those! However your sweets home is simply to die for! So much gloriousness I cant believe my eyes!
My Favorite Villager In Your Town is : Merengue

Last edited:
I Would Like To Win 10M Bells Because: I want to buy Whitney for my boyfriend and give a million bells to my brother. They're both going through some tough stuff and I just want them to be happy.
My Favorite Thing in Your Town Is: The first room in your house. Wth all the sweets fruniture. I'm so jealous of that ;w;
My Favorite Villager In Your Town Is: Stitches

I'd like to win ten million bells because there are some rare items I need to buy to finish up sone rooms in my town, and I'm constantly broke.
My favorite thing about your town is the back of town hall, with the pond, geyser and hot spring, surrounded by red and white roses and bamboo. It feels refreshing and calm.
My favorite villager in your town is Diana because she's adorable and her house is so serene.

Last edited:
Back