• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Hannah
Island: Thrablu
Order: 1 Real Glowing Painting, 1 Real Detailed Painting and 1 Real Solemn Painting
Total: 18 TBT (I think that's correct, if not please correct me😅)

ign: Sharla
island:Eldia
order: 1 Stack of Apples, peaches, cherries & 4 million bells
total: 45 tbt?

Edit: Math

ign: J
island: sakurairo
order:
DIYs: firewood, pretty cosmos wreath, purple pansy crown
orderable furniture: antique bureau, antique vanity, antique table, antique phone, antique mini table, antique chair - all brown
total: 9 tbt

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

oh, do you also happen to sell regular flowers? I'm looking for some yellow mums or seeds for them.

Last edited:
ign: Sharla
island:Eldia
order: 1 Stack of Apples, peaches, cherries & 4 million bells
total: 45 tbt?

Edit: Math
i can do this for you in a few hours after I return from an appointment!
ign: J
island: sakurairo
order:
DIYs: firewood, pretty cosmos wreath, purple pansy crown
orderable furniture: antique bureau, antique vanity, antique table, antique phone, antique mini table, antique chair - all brown
total: 9 tbt

Thanks!

oh, do you also happen to sell regular flowers? I'm looking for some yellow mums or seeds for them.
sounds good, we’ll take a look at who has what and prepare this for you. Also i have toooons of yellow mums, 1 tbt each!

Hello :)

Am I able to order the following from you?
  • 2 White Den Desks
  • 1 Rose Coffee cup
  • 1 Elegant Coffee Cup
  • 1 cinnamoroll sofa
  • 2 cinnamoroll stools
  • 1 cinnamoroll parasol

please let me let me know how much the total for all of this is :)

Hello :)

Am I able to order the following from you?
  • 2 White Den Desks
  • 1 Rose Coffee cup
  • 1 Elegant Coffee Cup
  • 1 cinnamoroll sofa
  • 2 cinnamoroll stools
  • 1 cinnamoroll parasol

please let me let me know how much the total for all of this is :)
hi hi! orderable items are 1 TBT each however i’m not sure what the sanrio items go for. I just asked Kirbyz and i will let you know shortly :)

hi hi! orderable items are 1 TBT each however i’m not sure what the sanrio items go for. I just asked Kirbyz and i will let you know shortly :)
sanrio items will also be 1 tbt each 😊

Thank you both :) so my total will be 8tbt I am ready to pick up of have it dropped off when you guys are free :)

Thank you both :) so my total will be 8tbt I am ready to pick up of have it dropped off when you guys are free :)
thank you for ordering! i can definitely get all of you those right now if my brother isn’t currently on the switch. ill go check really quick and let you know!

sorry for taking so long! i saw that my pup looked hungry so I went to go put him some food and refilled his water! thankfully my brother was not using the switch so i can get your order ready now 😊

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back