Shop closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just thought I'd let you know that I think people would be more interested in your shop if you provided lists as opposed to "ask us" spoilers.
i think you’re right, im sorry about that haha, i thought the lists would be wayyy too large if i were to add that, and since there are 3 of us running the shop updating the lists would be too confusing. i was thinking about updating the lists with all of the stuff rather than the “ask us” thing but i didn’t know if anyone would want to look through all of it which is why i decided against it. but ill count up everything we have and then make the list sometime soon, since it probably will help. thanks for the tips, that’s very kind of you to help! c:

IGN: tessagrace
Island name: amaryllis
Order: 2x valiant statues (fake), beautiful statue (fake)
Total: 9 tbt
I'm willing to wait as long as you need to get this stuff! <3
Post automatically merged:

also im not sure if i did that right so feel free to correct me lol

IGN: tessagrace
Island name: amaryllis
Order: 2x valiant statues (fake), beautiful statue (fake)
Total: 9 tbt
I'm willing to wait as long as you need to get this stuff! <3
Post automatically merged:

also im not sure if i did that right so feel free to correct me lol
dont worry that’s correct! ill make a pm convo with the 4 of us and we’ll get started on it straight away!

bump! currently in the midst of preparing previous pre-orders for today, but feel free to still order if you’d like! c:

Hi. Do you still have the cool pansy wreath diy? If so, here’s my order form. Thank you!

ign: Celeste
island: Calatia
order: cool pansy wreath diy
total: 10 tbt?

ign: Fabian
island: Hokkaido
order: Western-style Stone DIY (looking for this one for a long time lol, i hope that u have it :'D )
total: I'll pay 5TBT if it's all fine with u!

so lmk when u can meet!

ign: Evee
island: Goldstown
order: Christmas Doll Houses ( Red, Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Purple )
total: 2 TBT Each (12 TBT)

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back