• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Could I get

2x stacks gold (6 tbt)
1x stack acorns (3 tbt)
3x stacks star fragments (9 tbt)
1x stack gemini fragments (3 tbt)
1x stack aries fragments (3 tbt)
1x stack virgo fragments (3 tbt)
1x stack Taurus fragments (3 tbt)

Real Beautiful Statue (6 tbt)
Real Valiant statue (6 tbt)

Screen wall
White Wall mounted candle
Red throwback rocket
Yellow throwback rocket
Pink Mountain bike
Black mountain bike

For a total of 50 tbt?
You didn't list a price for the orderables so I estimated 1 tbt each but let me know if you were thinking a different price. Also I will need this stuff relatively soon (like in a day or two) so if there's some things you guys can't get me I can just take it off my order :)

Do you also sell Unorderables? Pm if so thank you

sending pm shortly 💖

Hi! Could I get

2x stacks gold (6 tbt)
1x stack acorns (3 tbt)
3x stacks star fragments (9 tbt)
1x stack gemini fragments (3 tbt)
1x stack aries fragments (3 tbt)
1x stack virgo fragments (3 tbt)
1x stack Taurus fragments (3 tbt)

Real Beautiful Statue (6 tbt)
Real Valiant statue (6 tbt)

Screen wall
White Wall mounted candle
Red throwback rocket
Yellow throwback rocket
Pink Mountain bike
Black mountain bike

For a total of 50 tbt?
You didn't list a price for the orderables so I estimated 1 tbt each but let me know if you were thinking a different price. Also I will need this stuff relatively soon (like in a day or two) so if there's some things you guys can't get me I can just take it off my order :)
hii, thanks for ordering! the titles of the spoilers list the prices for them, orderables are indeed 1 tbt each, however the stacks of gold and star fragments are 6 tbt per stack (which is also on the title of the spoiler) but you probably didn’t see as it may cut off if you’re on a phone. ill add you to a pm, you can update your list if you want to take off some stuff, or i can update your total if you want to keep everything there. we can get all of these for you when you need it, we won’t have to make you wait long so don’t worry about that. sending a pm 💖

hi, sorry for the late reply! I have 4 lilies and no green mums at the moment. @Kirbyz might though!
by lillies do you mean regular lillies or the perfect town ones?
Post automatically merged:

ign: Erika
island: Buttercup
order: white iron garden bench, fluffy rug, purple glass candle, blue lacy dress, white marble long bathtub, white impish wings, brown monstera, white botanical wallpaper, white mosaic flooring
total: 9 tbt?

Last edited:
by lillies do you mean regular lillies or the perfect town ones?
Post automatically merged:

ign: Erika
island: Buttercup
order: white iron garden bench, fluffy rug, purple glass candle, blue lacy dress, white marble long bathtub, white impish wings, brown monstera, white botanical wallpaper, white mosaic flooring
total: 9 tbt?
she means lily of the valley by the way, i do in fact have green mums, how many are you looking for? ill make a pm for your order and you can let us know there 😊

ign: Sandy
island: Castelia
order: Mermaid fence diy
total: 10 tbt

^^
hi, i’m so sorry! this hasn’t been updated but we no longer have the mermaid fence diy. we can try to get it for you though if you’d like! may take a little while tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back