• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips Closed!~

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixori

Radical Dreamer
Bells
Switch
5651-9186-6413
Famous Mushroom
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Love Ball
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (250) +
I did timetravel backwards so if that bothers you, don’t come!

A fee is not required. If you want you can leave me tips in materials like wood, stone, clay, NMTs, Fish bait, etc but don’t feel pressured at all to!

I had a bad experience in the past with people stealing so..

Please don’t wander around my island without permission and do not pick up anything and of course please be polite to others.

Could i come sell my Turnips, Please? I'll need to make two trip's as i buy 6,000 Turnips each Sunday. :)

Could i come sell my Turnips, Please? I'll need to make two trip's as i buy 6,000 Turnips each Sunday. :)

That’s totally okay! I’ll allow you in! <3 I will be idle in game so you can just carry on, I need to shower quickly haha.

That’s totally okay! I’ll allow you in! <3 I will be idle in game so you can just carry on, I need to shower quickly haha.

Ok, Thank you. I'll be bringing NMT's as a tip, where would you like to me to place them down? :)

Sorry my switch went idle. Turned that off in settings and reopened! Drop things wherever you want and TYSM!!! ; v ;
Post automatically merged:

May I visit please? I have nmt for you

Come on over!! <3

[QUOTE = "Pixori, message: 9826992, membre: 24968"]
Oui c'est très bien! ; v; Vous pouvez venir! ~
[/CITATION]
Jarrive dans pas long

Sorry for the wait you two! Reopened my gates, c’mon over!

Thank you!! My turnip prices were pretty bad this week, I was worried I was going to lose a whole bunch of Bells!

Thank you!! My turnip prices were pretty bad this week, I was worried I was going to lose a whole bunch of Bells!

I’m so glad I was able to help then! I know how unreliable turnip prices can be! <33
Post automatically merged:

It’s currently 7:46PM in my game! I’ll stay open as long as it takes to get anyone in, in time! <33

Thanks for letting me come sell my turnips! Do you have a dream address? I would love to tour your island!

Thanks for letting me come sell my turnips! Do you have a dream address? I would love to tour your island!

No problem!! I’m so happy you’re interested in looking at it. I unfortunately don’t yet, my island isn’t finished and I have some barren spots on it. I need to come up with more ideas to fill places in. Orz. ( Plus I need to decorate my houses too. Ahahha ) If you ever wanna just pop by and take a look around, you can!

I definitely will take you up on that offer! Not today though (Just got on to sell turnips. Had a long day at work.).
I can't wait to see it once it's finished!

I definitely will take you up on that offer! Not today though (Just got on to sell turnips. Had a long day at work.).
I can't wait to see it once it's finished!

Not a problem at all! We can set something up in the future! ; v ; I feel so happy that you’re interested at all, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back